Another clASSy Rightie...

zap, I exposed your hypocrisy and burnt you beyond all recognition. you know it, I know it, and everyone who's reading this thread knows it. THAT is in no way a derailment of the thread except by you.

You exposed only your own partisan agenda.

You put words in my mouth, made assumptions and fabricated facts, and STILL you think you won.

That's some fantasy land you're living in these days!

Not surprising though, since you also paint every single police officer in America with the same enormous brush...EXACTLY the same problem you whine about when you think someone else is doing it.

But I get it...you Righties live by the "do as I say and not as I do" code.

what a whiny baby. waaaaaaaaah, i am the only one allowed to speculate on his political leanings....waaaaaaaah....if anyone counters my claim i will cry and say they are derailing the thread.

it is right in your title, how can asking you for proof and showing that you have no evidence he is a rightie derailing your thread crybaby?

:crybaby:

what a whiny baby. waaaaaaaaah, i am the only one allowed to speculate on his political leanings....waaaaaaaah....if anyone counters my claim i will cry and say they are derailing the thread.

it is right in your title, how can asking you for proof and showing that you have no evidence he is a rightie derailing your thread crybaby?

:crybaby:

Awwwwwwwwwwww

Don't cry little baby!

It's okay if you are wrong once in a while...it happens to all of us.

btw...shouldn't you be off quibbling over the definition of a word now and playing your petty word parsing games?

You exposed only your own partisan agenda.

You put words in my mouth, made assumptions and fabricated facts, and STILL you think you won.

That's some fantasy land you're living in these days!

Not surprising though, since you also paint every single police officer in America with the same enormous brush...EXACTLY the same problem you whine about when you think someone else is doing it.

But I get it...you Righties live by the "do as I say and not as I do" code.

you wouldn't be trying to derail the thread now, would you? ROFL

Awwwwwwwwwwww

Don't cry little baby!

It's okay if you are wrong once in a while...it happens to all of us.

btw...shouldn't you be off quibbling over the definition of a word now and playing your petty word parsing games?

so you didn't answer the question that pertained to the thread topic and solely insulted...

LOL

more do as i say not as i do zappytard double standards. whine about thread derailment, then derail your own thread. what a sorry loser.

so you didn't answer the question that pertained to the thread topic and solely insulted...

LOL

more do as i say not as i do zappytard double standards. whine about thread derailment, then derail your own thread. what a sorry loser.

Is anyone surprised?

At ALL?

I know I wasn't.

Of course our partisan asswipe friend, the YurTard, ignores page after page of taunts and insults directed AT me while whining about my responses not being nice.

His comments might concern me if he'd been even-handed in handing out his petty cheap shots since the OP, but since he's demonstrated it's not about truth or fact, just in attacking me, he can't make any such claim.

Anyone want to bet whether he tries to do so anyway?

look who keeps staying on topic.

lmao

zappa whines about thread derailment, then completely ignores a question pertaining to the thread and just whines and insults and guess what

KEEPS DERAILING his own thread

LOL

look who keeps staying on topic.

lmao

zappa whines about thread derailment, then completely ignores a question pertaining to the thread and just whines and insults and guess what

KEEPS DERAILING his own thread

LOL

Of course what the YurTard won't say is that he spent 3 pages ignoring the OP and thread topic while he worked to derail the thread with his standard compliment of taunts and insults.

Now that he's successfully derailed the thread though, he's suddenly whining because we AREN'T discussing the thread topic.

And that my friends is the very ESSENCE of two-faced hypocrisy.

Back