Anthony Bourdain

The most dangerous TV shoot he's ever done? "Libya got bad quickly," he says of his first-season episode. "We had security advisors on that show, and on day two, they wake us at 1 a.m. to say pack up, get your passports. Every day it was this bang bang bang, get up! in the middle of the night. ... We couldn't shoot anywhere more than 20 minutes safely. Anyone with a cell phone was a problem. We [ultimately] hired this young, adorable militia [for additional security]. Just getting me to the airport and out of the country was an accomplishment."
https://www.cntraveler.com/stories/2016-03-14/anthony-bourdain-on-the-most-dangerous-places-hes-been

Please read for content, thanks
Bourdain was optimistic about his future in his final interview. Articulate and rational people don't commit suicide without talking to family and friends about their intentions. This is psychology 101.

This is more about unanswered questions than a conspiracy theory.

For Anthony Bourdain to travel the globe the way he did, he'd need help from someone high up in the state department and a security team. One doesn't travel to some of the places Bourdain did without security.

There are countless unanswered questions, especially about his death. I hear so many rumors that I don't know what to believe.

Anyone have any theories on Anthony Bourdain?

We loved watching his show and were really shocked and saddened upon hearing of his death.
I heard that he hung himself in the closet????
I heard that he had information about pedophilia and the elite
I think he was suicided.
But then again maybe I don't have the true information

We loved watching his show and were really shocked and saddened upon hearing of his death.
I heard that he hung himself in the closet????
I heard that he had information about pedophilia and the elite
I think he was suicided.
But then again maybe I don't have the true information
I also believe Bourdain was suicided. The official narrative of his death doesn't make sense. He had a new contract with CNN and was working out every day.

Libya, the Congo, and Gaza. Bourdain needed state department help to travel to these countries. It's difficult for me to believe he didn't have armed security.

He believed in traveling raw, somewhat dangerously....and it seems that he found a team that was willing to roll with this.

I dont believe that he was tight with CIA/State Department/MI6.....that crowd.

He believed in traveling raw, somewhat dangerously....and it seems that he found a team that was willing to roll with this.

I dont believe that he was tight with CIA/State Department/MI6.....that crowd.
This is what I'm trying to find out. Bourdain would be the perfect asset for the CIA. He came out of nowhere and ended up with a TV show on CNN. I guess it could be coincidence, but I watch his very first show in 2002 when he was very uncomfortable about his situation and location.

I also believe Bourdain was suicided. The official narrative of his death doesn't make sense. He had a new contract with CNN and was working out every day.

Actress Asia Argento on Tuesday denied allegations that she sexually assaulted a 17-year-old former co-star — claiming her late boyfriend Anthony Bourdain paid the hush money only to stave off “negative publicity.”

A bombshell report Sunday alleged that Argento paid actor and musician Jimmy Bennett $380,000 last year after he accused her of plying him with booze and molesting him years earlier when he was a teen.
https://pagesix.com/2018/08/21/asia...sault-says-payoff-was-anthony-bourdains-idea/

This was about to break, and Anthony could not live with what he had done....he had spent most of his adult life working for the cause of ending sexual assault in restaurants....which was once a major problem...I know I have spent much of my life in restaurants going back to 1977...giving all that money to his #METOO leader GF to pay off a victim to help her out and then it becoming public he could not face.

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/21/asia...sault-says-payoff-was-anthony-bourdains-idea/

This was about to break, and Anthony could not live with what he had done....he had spent most of his adult life working for the cause of ending sexual assault in restaurants....which was once a major problem...I know I have spent much of my life in restaurants going back to 1977...giving all that money to his #METOO leader GF to pay off a victim to help her out and then it becoming public he could not face.
Listen to what Bourdain is saying. He's a survivor and doesn't care if he hit's rock bottom.

Listen to what Bourdain is saying. He's a survivor and doesn't care if he hit's rock bottom.

He was adored by many for being real....to have to face people on the street who would consider him a fraud for spending that much money to protect his lying bitch GF from sexual assault revelations would have crushed him. Remember that he died with almost no money....$380K was a lot for him...something that a lot of people close to him would have known...and he would have been toxic on the cooking/restaurant show circuit....it was all over for him.

I also dont believe that Tony had money secretly off-shore....he did not care much about money and was well known to be both very honest and very generous...he was a spender not a saver.

He was adored by many for being real....to have to face people on the street who would consider him a fraud for spending that much money to protect his lying bitch GF from sexual assault revelations would have crushed him. Remember that he died with almost no money....$380K was a lot for him...something that a lot of people close to him would have known...and he would have been toxic on the cooking/restaurant show circuit....it was all over for him.
That's why I started this thread. I don't believe suicide was in his nature. Bourdain was a great communicator and would've showed signs and maybe even talked about it publicly. People who feel suicidal cry out for help. Too many celebrities are being reported as death by suicide. I need more evidence than what we are being told by corporate media.

Alex Jones June 13, 2018 - Learn What Anthony Bourdain Was Planning To Say Before He Died

That's why I started this thread. I don't believe suicide was in his nature. Bourdain was a great communicator and would've showed signs and maybe even talked about it publicly. People who feel suicidal cry out for help. Too many celebrities are being reported as death by suicide. I need more evidence than what we are being told by corporate media.

To talk to people he would have had to tell people that he spent $380k which he barely had to cover up his GFs sexual abuse of a minor.

He could not do it.

Alex Jones June 13, 2018 - Learn What Anthony Bourdain Was Planning To Say Before He Died

[videyoutube_share;mJ_w113KhzQ]https://youtu.be/mJ_w113KhzQ?si=33_hatcqJl9UY48d[/video]
Phan will not be happy with you. Independent journalists need to do more investigations on all these so-called suicides.

I stopped a few minutes in...I have no need to listen to someone who claims that Tony has just gotten married, when not only is that not true he never divorced Ottavia.

Bourdain's personal turmoil has nothing to do with his access to the state department and a security team. Some of his security was provided by the locals he fed but he had to have armed special forces in the more dangerous countries.

The narrative is Bourdain died of autoerotic asphyxiation. I don't believe it but I'm open to solid evidence. Too many celebrities who speak out against our overlords end up dead. Watch the last interview Bourdain gave and listen to what he says.

Could you provide some examples of the sorts of places you are talking about?

Could you provide some examples of the sorts of places you are talking about?
Libya, the Congo, Gaza, Myanmar, etc. How does Bourdain get access to these dangerous countries? And who pays for the security of the crew? I would think he gets a lot of help from the state department.

Libya, the Congo, Gaza, Myanmar, etc. How does Bourdain get access to these dangerous countries? And who pays for the security of the crew? I would think he gets a lot of help from the state department.

You can wander into those places if you want to take your chances...

Like Myanmar...

Maybe take a river cruise there...?

2e0c0e66f84f7f264793781c41b88729.jpg

River-Cruises-Myanmar-01.jpg

https://www.rainforestcruises.com/irrawaddy-river-cruises

arcmed-hotels-al-mashtal.jpg

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_R...-Reviews-Al_Mashtal_Hotel-Gaza_City_Gaza.html

Like Mexico (which is the current murder capital of the planet) there are "safe" tourist areas and things. A day trip into Nogie or TJ isn't likely to get you rolled or killed.

You can wander into those places if you want to take your chances...

Like Myanmar...

Maybe take a river cruise there...?

Like Mexico (which is the current murder capital of the planet) there are "safe" tourist areas and things. A day trip into Nogie or TJ isn't likely to get you rolled or killed.
Republic of the Congo International Travel Information

Political violence and civil unrest may occur. In the past, political demonstrations have led to armed clashes, deaths, and injuries. The U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens outside of Brazzaville and Pointe Noire. Official travel outside Brazzaville must be approved by the Embassy on a case-by-case basis. The Republic of Congo’s borders remain porous, particularly with the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Central African Republic; cross-border crime and armed activity may occur.

Roadblocks: Armed soldiers or national police may conduct vehicle searches and check passengers for identity papers. These roadblocks often are poorly marked, and local authorities may target foreigners to solicit bribes.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/RepublicoftheCongo.html

I am convinced Bourdain had state department connections to help the crew get in and out without any problems.

Back