Any conservatives on this forum

It's a hive of them, so you must be blind, or trolling unsuccessfully. I think I remember one of the more seasoned posters, talking about a Yoda sock anyway.

This is off the top of my head.
Country Boy
CFM
Bigdog
Noise
Darth Omar
Text Drivers Are Killers
Rob Larkkin
Volsrock
Teflon Don + his numerous socks
Tfakken
Grugore
Irish
Evmetro
Granule
Bobb
Red Crow
J Craft
Getin The Ring
Dark Soul
Hvilleherb
Robo
Tsuke
Stretch
Iewitness
Truth Detector
Smarterthanyou
Chink

I am no sock the Moderation team is more than welcome to thoroughly investigate me.

Those on the right here need to speak up more too many pant shitters and pukers with large oral orifices here.
As usual they troll cute pictures and little nasty comments because they are void of any or issues or facts that they can defend intelligently quite disgusting the liberal left is and even more dishonest. :)

I am no sock the Moderation team is more than welcome to thoroughly investigate me.

Those on the right here need to speak up more too many pant shitters and pukers with large oral orifices here.
As usual they troll cute pictures and little nasty comments because they are void of any or issues or facts that they can defend intelligently quite disgusting the liberal left is and even more dishonest. :)

You mean kinda like this?

But apple is...a sock...

As it always is, I havent gotten one intelligent response from a liberal instead they weakly try to insult me as is their normal SOP. I love bringing out the best in them lol

Back