Any conservatives on this forum

Stop trying to be coy you are the one who brought up yurt and insinuated I was his sock, now you want to slither away from it, thats very liberal of you yanno that lol

Postmodern is far from being a liberal; but if you came here just to spout off talking points like a leftist dunce, go for it. :laugh:

Stop trying to be coy you are the one who brought up yurt and insinuated I was his sock, now you want to slither away from it, thats very liberal of you yanno that lol

I didn't say I objected to you being Yurt......you can be Yurt all you want........it doesn't bother me even the slightest.......

It's a hive of them, so you must be blind, or trolling unsuccessfully. I think I remember one of the more seasoned posters, talking about a Yoda sock anyway.

This is off the top of my head.
Country Boy
CFM
Bigdog
Noise
Darth Omar
Text Drivers Are Killers
Rob Larkkin
Volsrock
Teflon Don + his numerous socks
Tfakken
Grugore
Irish
Evmetro
Granule
Bobb
Red Crow
J Craft
Getin The Ring
Dark Soul
Hvilleherb
Robo
Tsuke
Stretch
Iewitness
Truth Detector
Smarterthanyou
Chink

To Apple Lung-Li-Chiao: Please put me on the list. :clink:

I think that there is a major problem in talking about 'conservatives': the system has broken down to such an extent that few sensible people actually support it, anywhere. Instead careerists use the word, but actually support any sort of nonsense they hope is popular, like the trumpers in America, the brexiteers here or the macronites in France. There was once, perhaps, a moral case for an outmoded society (such as Mrs May was brought up in, fair play) but most of those who believe in it are hiding under the bed and leaving the business of fighting democracy to neo-fascists. BIt sad, if you are that way given!

Last edited:
I am no sock the Moderation team is more than welcome to thoroughly investigate me.

Those on the right here need to speak up more too many pant shitters and pukers with large oral orifices here.
As usual they troll cute pictures and little nasty comments because they are void of any or issues or facts that they can defend intelligently quite disgusting the liberal left is and even more dishonest. :)

ya, their lives are that empty...

Back