Any conservatives on this forum

yes.....it says that if you change your mind before you die you still have a chance to avoid an eternity in hell...

I take it though, that since you are a right-wing American, you are probably rich, in world terms anyway. Read about Dives and Lazarus, and good luck with needles' eyes. camel! :)

I take it though, that since you are a right-wing American, you are probably rich, in world terms anyway. Read about Dives and Lazarus, and good luck with needles' eyes. camel! :)

I don't need luck.....as Jesus said the same moment as he commented on camels and needles, with God all things are possible.....

Let me guess - you attended a government school.

So what? You're a grammar Nazi, a troll, and your internet connection probably relies on your room being clean. I don't pay attention to such trivialities, on some forum full of dimwitted trolls, racists, and echo chamber dregs. I don't even check my writing a second time. I'm here because night shift sucks, and I'm here to vent while I have a chance. The next grammar Nazi is going to get a royal treatment. Str8 at u h8er.

Back