Any Xbox360 gamers on JPP?

AHHHGGG!!!

YOU'LL COME BACK INTO THE FOLD!!! JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!

TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM WOW FOR ANOTHER MONTH! JUST TRY!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1280x1024 is just as good for most practical purposes. It isn't widescreen, of course, but that doesn't make as big of a difference as most people say it does. The image quality would be exactly the same.

Anyway, I'm heading out to buy a 360 any day now. How much does the orange box cost, again?

U could get Orange Box for 50 dollars I think if you look around. I think it is 10 dollars cheaper for PC.

U could get Orange Box for 50 dollars I think if you look around. I think it is 10 dollars cheaper for PC.

Neither of my computers are good enough to play Half Life.

Ones 7 years old, and the laptop has integrated graphics. My dad always buys the computers without conulting me in the least bit, and he sure does buy the cheapest.

Which is why I'm heading out to buy that 360.

If you wait a couple of weeks the bundle is coming out for the same price (350.00) with 2 games. Forza2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Might as well get the free games.

hey how is the orange box on the 360 ? i am thinking about picking it up

Orange box is awesome. Best deal ever for 60 dollars.

Portal should be game of the year but won't.

HL
EP1
EP2
Portal
TF2

all for 60 dollars.

COD4 on Tuesday!!! The mp is actually better than Halo. The mp beta was awesome.

Bob do you just play Halo?

no.. well latly ya, i have benn only getting short periods to play so i play halo online.. that all changes today though... just picked up COD4

and i also just picked up GH3. and i plan on playing all my games that i have agian, most of em are FPS games

i have COD2,3,and 4
halo3
GoW
GRAW1 and 2
GH 2 and 3
testdrive Ult.
oblivion
battle feild 2
pray
MOH airborne
rambow 6 vages
nhl 2k6
pgr3
tony hawks americin wasteland
fight night 3

my old gamer tag is bob442 and the one i use now is bob4422

if you are getting cod4 you should hit me up if ya see me online or any game for that matter... i am always down...

Orange box is awesome. Best deal ever for 60 dollars.

Portal should be game of the year but won't.

HL
EP1
EP2
Portal
TF2

all for 60 dollars.

COD4 on Tuesday!!! The mp is actually better than Halo. The mp beta was awesome.

i am going to pick up the orange box but i think i might wait until after the holidays, my wallet has been burning my pockets lately...

cod 4 ill be on atleat for a while tonight not sure when though, i have a lot going on today.

i am going to pick up the orange box but i think i might wait until after the holidays, my wallet has been burning my pockets lately...

cod 4 ill be on atleat for a while tonight not sure when though, i have a lot going on today.

Yeah I'm getting COD4 today too but I'll prolly finish the sp before I start any mp. The mp beta was awesome though.

Yeah I'm getting COD4 today too but I'll prolly finish the sp before I start any mp. The mp beta was awesome though.

LOL.. ya i should have too now i am addicted to the MP... i loove the way they made it so you unlock guns and perks and such as you advance.

i might have to do the same, i only went through the training on sp and it look vary good. i think i have an addiction to MP. ... owell

LOL.. ya i should have too now i am addicted to the MP... i loove the way they made it so you unlock guns and perks and such as you advance.

i might have to do the same, i only went through the training on sp and it look vary good. i think i have an addiction to MP. ... owell

Yeah COD4 mp is > Halo3 x 1 billion

I like how you can actually shoot through certain things like wood, doors, and thin walls.

16 mp maps at release is win too.

And there is some freaking awesome sp levels.

Back