Anybody watching Minneapolis burn?

Jack

Verified User
"Minneapolis Third Precinct police station set on fire after rioters break in"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...ce-station-set-on-fire-after-rioters-break-in

"Police in Minneapolis tried to disperse a crowd gathering near the city’s Third Precinct police station on Thursday night, firing “flash bang” shots and then tear gas, according to reports.
Television images showed several officers launching the warning shots and tear gas from the roof of the police station around 9 p.m. local time."

Welcome to our world-Florida

Do they not have a governor to call out the National Guard, or what?

Too n00b to the situation to deal with it properly, er wut?

Looks like a Festival.
Kids are skateboarding, teenage girls running around in pairs, everybody taking pictures of each other.

Lots of guns and Trump supporters staging a protest. No incidents reported (not even a littering fine).

GettyImages-1210050182.jpg

The protests going on right now

BB14JYcB.img

Then there's this;
"A man has been arrested after allegedly stealing an American flag from a memorial commemorating service members who have given their lives in defense of the United States, lighting it on fire and then throwing the burning flag onto a police car."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-throws-burning-american-flag-police-car-spits/story?id=70877124

Why are armed protests nonviolent and the supposed peaceful protests turn violent and destructive?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...ce-station-set-on-fire-after-rioters-break-in

"Police in Minneapolis tried to disperse a crowd gathering near the city’s Third Precinct police station on Thursday night, firing “flash bang” shots and then tear gas, according to reports.
Television images showed several officers launching the warning shots and tear gas from the roof of the police station around 9 p.m. local time."
Why watch them destroy their own city and hurt their neighbors? Many small/minority businesses? ( However....If they looted Target I hope they at least picked up a belt or two....)

I grew up in this neighborhood. It's always been a minority/low income area, but I suspect it's even more so since I lived there. It's very sad to see what's happening there. I'm confused as to why there haven't been charges, but maybe the county attorney will explain the hold up. There is no justification for the looting, but the frustration that has triggered it is real imderstandable, and it has to be addressed. Sadly, this country is run by an overt racist so it's not likely to happen now, maybe November will bring the needed changes.

Why watch them destroy their own city and hurt their neighbors? Many small/minority businesses? ( However....If they looted Target I hope they at least picked up a belt or two....)

Someone called the area a 'Food Desert'. This probably won't help.

Yes, then turned tail, and hid under their beds, and let their town fall to looters and arsonists!

This is one chickenshit police department. Killing innocent people! Causing riots!

Responsible for the protests! And then responsible for the town getting looted and burned down because they were too chicken to stand up to it!

Yes, then turned tail, and hid under their beds, and let their town fall to looters and arsonists!

This is one chickenshit police department. Killing innocent people! Causing riots!

Responsible for the protests! And then responsible for the town getting looted and burned down because they were too chicken to stand up to it!

When it's 4 Policemen on one guy who is handcuffed, they are very brave.

Back