Anybody watching Minneapolis burn?

Well it must be Kemo Sobi

"Ke-mo sah-bee
Ke-mo sah-bee is the term of endearment used by the fictional Native American sidekick Tonto in the American television and radio programs The Lone Ranger. It has become a common catchphrase. Ultimately derived from gimoozaabi, an Ojibwe and Potawatomi word that may mean "he/she looks out in secret", it is sometimes translated as "trusty scout" or "faithful friend".Wikipedia"

"Ke-mo sah-bee
Ke-mo sah-bee is the term of endearment used by the fictional Native American sidekick Tonto in the American television and radio programs The Lone Ranger. It has become a common catchphrase. Ultimately derived from gimoozaabi, an Ojibwe and Potawatomi word that may mean "he/she looks out in secret", it is sometimes translated as "trusty scout" or "faithful friend".Wikipedia"

What do you mean "fictional" !(:

Someone called the area a 'Food Desert'. This probably won't help.

Anyone calling that area a "food desert" doesn't know the neighborhood at all. Across the street from the 3rd precinct was a Cub foods grocery store and in the same block a Target that sold groceries. 2 blocks up Lake Street from there is an Aldi's grocery store.

Anyone calling that area a "food desert" doesn't know the neighborhood at all. Across the street from the 3rd precinct was a Cub foods grocery store and in the same block a Target that sold groceries. 2 blocks up Lake Street from there is an Aldi's grocery store.

Thanks for the clarification.
I think someone was trying to conjure up the image of a Watts that was a waste land.

Lots of guns and Trump supporters staging a protest. No incidents reported (not even a littering fine).

GettyImages-1210050182.jpg

The protests going on right now

BB14JYcB.img

Then there's this;
"A man has been arrested after allegedly stealing an American flag from a memorial commemorating service members who have given their lives in defense of the United States, lighting it on fire and then throwing the burning flag onto a police car."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-throws-burning-american-flag-police-car-spits/story?id=70877124

Why are armed protests nonviolent and the supposed peaceful protests turn violent and destructive?

All of these clowns with guns remind me of Islamic State jihadist.

Yes, then turned tail, and hid under their beds, and let their town fall to looters and arsonists!

This is one chickenshit police department. Killing innocent people! Causing riots!

Responsible for the protests! And then responsible for the town getting looted and burned down because they were too chicken to stand up to it!

Hell yeah! It's not like it's the responsibility of those violent looting thieving arsonists, is it? I mean from such outstanding citizens and all...

Hell yeah! It's not like it's the responsibility of those violent looting thieving arsonists, is it? I mean from such outstanding citizens and all...

I believe the same few people that were carrying the fireworks, were the arsonists in this crime spree. I also believe they will eventually be caught and apprehended and charged with arson. There are way to many street cameras and eye witnesses.

As for the looters, I also believe many of them will have been captured on store cameras. Both Target and Dollar Tree store cameras are monitored at corporate headquarters centers. So, I can guarantee you there is a lot of evidence once these crimes are investigated.

All of the looting and arson could have been prevented if the Police Department had of strategically planned for safe demonstrations and properly put teams in place to prevent arson and looting.

You have to remember, that Minneapolis has as many Police officers as the people in the crowds last night.

The Police Department failed at every level.

"Minneapolis Third Precinct police station set on fire after rioters break in"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...ce-station-set-on-fire-after-rioters-break-in

"Police in Minneapolis tried to disperse a crowd gathering near the city’s Third Precinct police station on Thursday night, firing “flash bang” shots and then tear gas, according to reports.
Television images showed several officers launching the warning shots and tear gas from the roof of the police station around 9 p.m. local time."

SSDD may 4, 1970. Same stupidity Different descendants 2 generations later trained to perform the same way their grandparents did staging Kent State.

"Minneapolis Third Precinct police station set on fire after rioters break in"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...ce-station-set-on-fire-after-rioters-break-in

"Police in Minneapolis tried to disperse a crowd gathering near the city’s Third Precinct police station on Thursday night, firing “flash bang” shots and then tear gas, according to reports.
Television images showed several officers launching the warning shots and tear gas from the roof of the police station around 9 p.m. local time."
:corn:

I believe the same few people that were carrying the fireworks, were the arsonists in this crime spree. I also believe they will eventually be caught and apprehended and charged with arson. There are way to many street cameras and eye witnesses.

As for the looters, I also believe many of them will have been captured on store cameras. Both Target and Dollar Tree store cameras are monitored at corporate headquarters centers. So, I can guarantee you there is a lot of evidence once these crimes are investigated.

All of the looting and arson could have been prevented if the Police Department had of strategically planned for safe demonstrations and properly put teams in place to prevent arson and looting.

You have to remember, that Minneapolis has as many Police officers as the people in the crowds last night.

The Police Department failed at every level.

That may be possible and I hope they're caught and punished. I'd bet they don't have the money to pay for their destruction, though.

I hope the looters are caught too, but I'd be willing to bet they won't.

I have no idea how many police are in Minneapolis, but I also question why the locals won't protect their own places of business. But again, I live in a completely different "setting."

Back