Anybody watching Minneapolis burn?

That may be possible and I hope they're caught and punished. I'd bet they don't have the money to pay for their destruction, though.

I hope the looters are caught too, but I'd be willing to bet they won't.

I have no idea how many police are in Minneapolis, but I also question why the locals won't protect their own places of business. But again, I live in a completely different "setting."

Thanks RB.

One of the things I have noticed several years ago, was there is an underground society of anarchists who hate everything and everybody, who seems to always show up after dark and are hellbent for chaos and destruction. during otherwise peaceful demonstrations. And yes, they even hate these People who are just there to protest the Police and local authorities for dragging their heals in arresting the policemen responsible for the death of that man. Many of these anarchists are in hate groups like Antifa, the KKK, criminal gangs, etc. They are the ones intentionally starting the fires. All they need is a backpack loaded down with fireworks by breaking windows and shooting them off into the buildings.

Their goal is to turn people's anger towards the protestors. And obviously it is very effective. And then the people watching it on the news turns their anger on the legitimate protestors, because they don't know what is really going on behind all the scenes.

And then there are opportunists who say "Hey, I could get me a new Color TV out of this". Unfortunately, these kinds of stupid people are in every element of our society. But these kinds of pond scum are always there to take advantage of the Anarchists who throw rocks and break the windows open to give them the opportunities.

It all boils down to a Police Force willing to show the proper force in dealing with every single different element of the crowds.

Intelligent police departments with great leadership in the ranks know how to deal with them all. Because they train for it. And they come prepared and with the right attitude as well.

One of the best COPs (Chief Of Police) in the field used to be here in Dallas, but has since become the Chief Of Police in Washington DC. He kept things under control here in Dallas for quite a while. And the good news, is we still use his model here in dealing with protests and crowds.

Last edited:
You make some good points. Protests are an opportunity for anarchists. But why is it that they turn violent? Maybe because the media screams it was racial? And as for the "right-wing white supremacists," even those groups stay away from these protests. The left says these little "white power" militia groups of 20 or 30 members are a threat. Yeah, they march around toting their guns and hatred, but they aren't the ones starting all the shit.

I agree the police force should use a show of force to contain the violent ones, but they're the targets of the violence. Too bad those violent ones don't have the balls to face them face to face, they have to resort to theft and destruction. Which leaves us to the question of why the locals won't put a stop to it themselves. I guess us uneducated deplorable rural folk are more protective of our families, ourselves and neighbors than city folk.

Yes, then turned tail, and hid under their beds, and let their town fall to looters and arsonists!

This is one chickenshit police department. Killing innocent people! Causing riots!

Responsible for the protests! And then responsible for the town getting looted and burned down because they were too chicken to stand up to it!

You make some good points. Protests are an opportunity for anarchists. But why is it that they turn violent? Maybe because the media screams it was racial? And as for the "right-wing white supremacists," even those groups stay away from these protests. The left says these little "white power" militia groups of 20 or 30 members are a threat. Yeah, they march around toting their guns and hatred, but they aren't the ones starting all the shit.

I agree the police force should use a show of force to contain the violent ones, but they're the targets of the violence. Too bad those violent ones don't have the balls to face them face to face, they have to resort to theft and destruction. Which leaves us to the question of why the locals won't put a stop to it themselves. I guess us uneducated deplorable rural folk are more protective of our families, ourselves and neighbors than city folk.

Bret Weinstein on his twitter says that the Anarchists are much fewer in number than the protesters but that they are actively working to destroy any empathy building with the protesters because it is not talking understanding or solutions that they are after....they want war.

Back