Anyone Here Utilize Cash Back Credit Cards?

I'm not asking for a definition of the two. I'm asking why you think they're different in practice. I only use my credit cards to earn cash back. I've never spent money I didn't already have in my checking account.

The definition is the difference, boy.

We're not talking about what you may or may not have done. The issue is the possibility exists that something could happen and the money wouldn't be there.

The definition is the difference, boy.

We're not talking about what you may or may not have done. The issue is the possibility exists that something could happen and the money wouldn't be there.

That's like saying you'll write a check, then spend the money on something else before the cash is deposited.

20% of Americans have a credit score of 800 or higher. It's really not hard to do so long as you don't miss a payment.

" . . as long as . . "

You don't seem to understand that no matter how well you claim to have done, the possibility that you won't is always there if all you're offering is a promise.

My American Express card earns 6% cash back on groceries and 3% cash back on gas. I also have a Discover and Chase that earn 5% in rotating categories (gas, Walmart, etc).

I only use my credit cards for things I would have purchased anyway. By the end of this year I'll have accrued almost $700 in cash back.

Anyone else enjoy cash back credit cards?

You are so slick

It's not my fault you're too damn stupid to keep track of finances. Maybe arithmetic isn't your friend.

It's not my fault you're too fucking stupid to realize that you're just one step away from financial disaster. It's the ones like you that think you're invincible that get in trouble the quickest

It's not my fault you're too fucking stupid to realize that you're just one step away from financial disaster. It's the ones like you that think you're invincible that get in trouble the quickest

How am I one step away from financial disaster when I never spend beyond my means and I've never been in debt? I have a lot of savings and a retirement plan, too.

AmEx does. Debit cards do. I need to look up the going rate but im not sure about that claim.
Twenty five years ago, the rates were near 5% for Amex, a point or two less for other cards.

Now they vary between 1% and 3.5%

Back