Anyone know who this is?

Only when someone decides to pull an ad hominem attack on a member of my family. You thought you could get a twofer by smacking desh and me at the same time. If you have an issue with desh, fine...that's between you and her. If you have an issue with me, that's fine too. But, my family has nothing to do with this message board.

Ok man, you need to chill out I'm sorry if you took it personally. If you had read the thread you would know that was what she said to me. Actually she said do you like to fuck greasy clowns?

Last edited:
Only when someone decides to pull an ad hominem attack on a member of my family. You thought you could get a twofer by smacking desh and me at the same time. If you have an issue with desh, fine...that's between you and her. If you have an issue with me, that's fine too. But, my family has nothing to do with this message board.

Anyway shouldn't you be in bed?

I was going to ask you what you were drinking and can I have some!!

If you want to know the truth? I am drinking a beck 's on top of 1mg of ativan. I work third shift and have trouble sleeping when I get home...this helps me.get to.sleep. I am hoping that it works better than yesterday. I only got about 4hrs. I usually take the ativan right.before I leave work and by the time I get home, it's starting to kick in. Then I drink a beer and go to bed. I'm hoping for 6_8 hours of sleep today....gotta.go back in tonight.

I grabbed a case of Becks right after my 21st. Didn't really like it, but it comes in green bottles, so that's cool. It's also neat to find the reference to the German Purity Law on it, because the law dates back to the early 16th Century!

I grabbed a case of Becks right after my 21st. Didn't really like it, but it comes in green bottles, so that's cool. It's also neat to find the reference to the German Purity Law on it, because the law dates back to the early 16th Century!

Except it's made in New Jersey now. Some big conglomerate bought up a bunch of brands. I prefer craft beer, but with remodeling our living room, I decided to go a little cheaper. A case of 16oz cans is $21 here.

I daresay you will end up as a hunk of dead meat if you go around with that bad attitude all the time. There are 300 million guns out there and I'm sure there is one waiting for you.

It will probably be the one she personally sticks in her mouth, sucks on, and then pulls the trigger. :palm:

Back