Anyone know who this is?

Charver cracks me up.

Yes he is hilarious. Low was pretty funny too, though not as funny as Charver. When I was younger i used to have this blush that I loved called "brit wit". It was made by MAC. Charver and Low live up to the reputation, Tom...well, he is Irish so that could explain it except that my dad was a funny guy. I don't think there is an explanation for Tom. But he is one hell of an unfunny dude.

She's fugging ugly, that's my point.

She's not ugly, it's a bad camera angle. Here's a normal shot.

lady_gaga_by_s0nnet-d57ffxu.jpg

She's not ugly, it's a bad camera angle. Here's a normal shot.

lady_gaga_by_s0nnet-d57ffxu.jpg

Normal in the sense that she has expert makeup artists and I daresay more than a little help from Photoshop.

Anyway that was a facetious comment to Howey because I was pissed off with him for divulging private info which I told him in response to an unsolicited email from him. More fool me for trusting him, won't make that mistake again.

there is not a damned thing wrong with the OPs picture.

she is an above average looking woman.

I cant wait for the day when young women wholesale say fuck you to corporate Americas selling shit no one needs by making people feel inferior.

Its coming and it wont be soon enough for me.

One of the things I love about Gaga - she's in the public eye constantly, but you really have no idea what she looks like.

I don't think the pic in the OP makes her look bad or anything. When someone is as insanely talented as she is, I don't really care too much what she looks like anyway.

One of the things I love about Gaga - she's in the public eye constantly, but you really have no idea what she looks like.

I don't think the pic in the OP makes her look bad or anything. When someone is as insanely talented as she is, I don't really care too much what she looks like anyway.

I have to disagree about her talent, if you want to see a woman with the real deal then you can't go wrong with somebody like Alison Moyet. I actually knew her and her family very well when she was a teenager.

I have to disagree about her talent, if you want to see a woman with the real deal then you can't go wrong with somebody like Alison Moyet. I actually knew her and her family very well when she was a teenager.

Lady G is a real talent - great singer, musician, songwriter & performer.

People always compare her to Madonna, but Madonna was marginally talented at best. Her real talent was marketing - nothing artistic.

Lady Gaga's genre of music sucks. She is quite talented though...I just can't stand that techno-pop bullshit.

Personally....I think that judging one by appearance(with or without makeup) is fucked up. It shows off the shallowness and lack of mental depth of a teenager. Don't worry, we all grow up at some point.

Lady Gaga's genre of music sucks. She is quite talented though...I just can't stand that techno-pop bullshit.

Personally....I think that judging one by appearance(with or without makeup) is fucked up. It shows off the shallowness and lack of mental depth of a teenager. Don't worry, we all grow up at some point.

Evince wants to know if your wife is a greasy clown?

Do you always take things so literally?

Only when someone decides to pull an ad hominem attack on a member of my family. You thought you could get a twofer by smacking desh and me at the same time. If you have an issue with desh, fine...that's between you and her. If you have an issue with me, that's fine too. But, my family has nothing to do with this message board.

Back