Anyone know who this is?

they do the same stupid stuff with people of color.

say evil stupid mean things about the black community and then try to say "Oh Im trying to help".

they are shallow and stupid people with not much compassion for others.

then they think they should be able to lead others?

your the rights stupid minions and not the best man has to offer.

your the dregs

Any relation?

fromme3.jpg

Squeaky Fromme

yeah that will prove your not a hate filled asshole who only likes white men.

especially if they are dressed like greasy clowns

making baseless claims on no evidence is your fortay huh?

fuck you vey much for all your lies and all your drak hearted hate.

I hope every woman in your life exits it due to your hate

making baseless claims on no evidence is your fortay huh?

fuck you vey much for all your lies and all your drak hearted hate.

I hope every woman in your life exits it due to your hate

If they were anything like you then I would help them on their way. I think you are seriously disturbed and need treatment, even by Californian standards you are a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.

the ass is now trying to pretend hes concerned about girl children

he trashed a woman for not dressing like a greasy clown and thinks that means hes teaching young girls NOT to dress like greasy clowns?

You make a great point. How does mocking a woman for being "ugly" when she publishes a photo of herself sans makeup, contribute to preventing young girls from sexualizing themselves? (if that indeed were a legitimate pursuit in the first place)

It doesn't. It does the exact opposite. Great point desh.

every generation of women in your life.

from the very youngest to the very oldest.

then they can all know your true self.

greasy clown fucker

You make a great point. How does mocking a woman for being "ugly" when she publishes a photo of herself sans makeup, contribute to preventing young girls from sexualizing themselves? (if that indeed were a legitimate pursuit in the first place)

It doesn't. It does the exact opposite. Great point desh.

Yes, it is rather a good point.

Get back under your pyramid, fondle some crystals, chant some more mantras and burn some joss sticks.

Give up while you are behind.

Cut your losses.

There is no coming back, especially by further trashing women you don't know with lies.

Yes, it is rather a good point.

Well my original point was about how different she looks without makeup. If it isn't already obvious I can't fucking abide her with or without makeup, I hate her and others for the way they have robbed little girls of their childhood and innocence with slick marketing and brainwashing. I know how much you like the Daily Mail so you will especially appreciate this article on that very subject.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1268829/How-raunchy-Lady-Gaga-Co-make-girls-grow-soon.html

Last edited:
Well my original point was about how different she looks without makeup. If it isn't already obvious I can't fucking abide her with or without makeup, I hate her and others for the way they have robbed little girls of their childhood and innocence with slick marketing and brainwashing.

Oh, i thought you said your point was -

She's fugging ugly, that's my point.

Maybe i just missed the nuance.

Oh, i thought you said your point was -

Maybe i just missed the nuance.

That was mostly directed to Howey to wind him up, I don't think she looks any better with or without makeup, just different. You will have to excuse me now if I break off from this fascinating discussion about US popular culture as I have to go see a potential customer.

Well my original point was about how different she looks without makeup. If it isn't already obvious I can't fucking abide her with or without makeup, I hate her and others for the way they have robbed little girls of their childhood and innocence with slick marketing and brainwashing.

You idiot.

She is not responsible for your accusations, she is a victim herself.

How old do you think she was when Madonna was popular?

Corporate music industry created Lady Gaga. She has very little to do with her own image.

You are beyond idiotic in your desperate attempt to unbury yourself.

Walk away,

Eventually this this thread will be forgotten.

Go back to what you are good at, shilling for Big Oil.

Idiot.

That was mostly directed to Howey to wind him up, I don't think she looks any better with or without makeup, just different. You will have to excuse me now if I break off from this fascinating discussion about US popular culture as I have to go see a potential customer.

You are soooo full of shit you smell like the Thames.

Admit it...you'd rape her regardless of her looks. Hell, Yurt probably loaned you his sock so you can fantasize about Susan Boyle.

Back