Anyone know who this is?

number of times I have made fun of a women's appearance today: 0
Number of times howey has made fun of a women's appearance (by making fun of her weight): 1

Wrong. I never criticized her weight. I estimated the gross weight of the entire family at 50lbs, which is far from critical and probably underestimating.

I can't tell you how deeply I feel nothing at all about this subject or person. It is so deep it is almost apathtacularly aloof I feel.

I can't tell you how deeply I feel nothing at all about this subject or person. It is so deep it is almost apathtacularly aloof I feel.

She was the top celebrity charitable donor, along with Taylor Swift in 2012. I saw part of an interview with her, and though some find her strange, she is a giving person.

Last edited:
Number of times I have seen the murderer Zimmerman's face today; Too many.

It's like, if Grind were a woman, and Zimmerman had been convicted and jailed, Grind would be one of those sad, mentally stunted women who fall in love with imprisoned murderers, write them tortured love letters, gain visiting rights, marry them, and are overjoyed with the incredible good luck of their monthly conjugal visits.

Therapy is called for here!

What I didn't address is the wholesale sexualising of a swathe of pre-adolescent girls which I find highly distasteful and seriously worrying. That applies equally to the likes of Beyonce, Jay Lo and a host of others who use sex to sell their products. It isn't even in a subtle and sensuous way as exemplified recently on the UK X-Factor, where Jennifer Lopez appeared in an outfit best suited to a sado-masochist convention not to a programme going out in prime time to children.

Yes, misogynistic older men are always "seriously worried' about the sexuality of young girls. That's a fact. And they are always attempting to control it.

What young boys do is of no concern to these "worried" men.

It's like, if Grind were a woman, and Zimmerman had been convicted and jailed, Grind would be one of those sad, mentally stunted women who fall in love with imprisoned murderers, write them tortured love letters, gain visiting rights, marry them, and are overjoyed with the incredible good luck of their monthly conjugal visits.

Therapy is called for here!

Wait, are you saying.....

What I didn't address is the wholesale sexualising of a swathe of pre-adolescent girls which I find highly distasteful and seriously worrying. That applies equally to the likes of Beyonce, Jay Lo and a host of others who use sex to sell their products. It isn't even in a subtle and sensuous way as exemplified recently on the UK X-Factor, where Jennifer Lopez appeared in an outfit best suited to a sado-masochist convention not to a programme going out in prime time to children.

Good that you tried to dig your way out of this.
Too bad you utterly failed.

115d07a5-9d87-4f30-8e6c-637456d07aec_lady-gaga-make-up-free.jpg

the ass is now trying to pretend hes concerned about girl children

he trashed a woman for not dressing like a greasy clown and thinks that means hes teaching young girls NOT to dress like greasy clowns?

they do the same stupid stuff with people of color.

say evil stupid mean things about the black community and then try to say "Oh Im trying to help".

they are shallow and stupid people with not much compassion for others.

then they think they should be able to lead others?

your the rights stupid minions and not the best man has to offer.

your the dregs

Little red bricks because you have nothing to offer.

thank you for the bricks

I accept your surrender to the facts

Back