Anyone know who this is?

hahahahahahahaha

I love you got all pissy about this one.

stop pretending you are cool because you judge people shallowly

how about we just get you a tube of makeup to fuck instead of a real woman?

The tube of makeup would turn him down too.

So what?

What difference does it make to anyone whether or not Lady GaGa wears makeup or not?

Are you jealous that she's an extremely talented female vocalist who made billions of dollars with a marketing campaign unmatched in years while you sit at home in your shanty in Britain with nothing to show for yourself but rotting teeth and thinning hair?

The tube of makeup would turn him down too.

So what?

What difference does it make to anyone whether or not Lady GaGa wears makeup or not?

Are you jealous that she's an extremely talented female vocalist who made billions of dollars with a marketing campaign unmatched in years while you sit at home in your shanty in Britain with nothing to show for yourself but rotting teeth and thinning hair?

Thus proving that gays will listen to any old shit as long as there is plenty of glitter and hype.

shallow muther fuckers.

women are not greasy clowns.

just move on to the clowns you really find sexy

go fuck a clown.

a nice greasy one like you like.

Expect to get treated like this every time you treat women like fucking hunks of dead meat

go fuck a clown.

a nice greasy one like you like.

Expect to get treated like this every time you treat women like fucking hunks of dead meat

I daresay you will end up as a hunk of dead meat if you go around with that bad attitude all the time. There are 300 million guns out there and I'm sure there is one waiting for you.

bad attitude?

your the one talking smack about a women who is way our of your league as if she would ever even be considering fucking you.

I bet she is better looking than ANY women you have haunched

Well I certainly don't like you and that's a fact, I am still minded to get you banned for revealing personal info so you would do well to shut the fuck up for once.

Tom, what's the matter, you didn't humiliate yourself enough for one day yet, so you had to let your true colors fly so the whole entire board can laugh at your disgusting misogynistic arse?

What a piece of shit you truly are. No wonder you hate Darla so much, not only is she female, but a true lady at that.

By the way, it was funny watching Howie trounce your dumb ass in this thread, and Charver was a complete bonus.

Good lord arse hole, you can't even get along with your own countrymen.

I daresay you will end up as a hunk of dead meat if you go around with that bad attitude all the time. There are 300 million guns out there and I'm sure there is one waiting for you.

What a way to talk to a woman.

You make USAFREEDUMB look like a perfect gentleman. Hang your head in shame, wanker.

bad attitude?

your the one talking smack about a women who is way our of your league as if she would ever even be considering fucking you.

I bet she is better looking than ANY women you have haunched

Ding ding ding!

Tom couldn't fuck Gaga's maid, no less the lady herself.

Back