Anyone planning for the holidays yet?

If you carefully note, ... my reply was to Jade and his 500 cookies, NOT to YOU and your GF and her sisters.
(I'm sure you would be more than happy to drive all over town and hand out cookies, just so you could have an excuse to ... drive all over town)

You facepalmed me, didn't you?
And no, I don't drive all over town handing out cookies, the GF and her sisters hand them out.

For thanksgiving making turkeys for the homeless shelter, then coming home for family TG dinner

Xmas we don't celebrate, so we all helping out at the homeless shelter kitchen

You facepalmed me, didn't you?
And no, I don't drive all over town handing out cookies, the GF and her sisters hand them out.

:)
No.
I kinda' thought you liked any excuse to go drive around? Driving around handing out cookies with a girlfriend and her sisters sounds like a great day to me.
(Especially if I was hungry and nobody was counting the cookies)

:)
No.
I kinda' thought you liked any excuse to go drive around? Driving around handing out cookies with a girlfriend and her sisters sounds like a great day to me.
(Especially if I was hungry and nobody was counting the cookies)

Seriously, they've been doing it every year since I've known them. Mon. and Tues. they mix the dough after work. They take Wed. Thurs. and Fri. off work and bake. Sat. they divide them up.
The Gf and one of her sisters work at hospitals, one manages a department store and the other owns a daycare business. They give them out as Christmas gifts. The rest go to family and friends.
We only keep a few of each variety and I don't eat many, but the white chocolate covered pretzels and the haystacks are pretty darn good. So are the chocolate chip cookies, the sugar...

Seriously, they've been doing it every year since I've known them. Mon. and Tues. they mix the dough after work. They take Wed. Thurs. and Fri. off work and bake. Sat. they divide them up.
The Gf and one of her sisters work at hospitals, one manages a department store and the other owns a daycare business. They give them out as Christmas gifts. The rest go to family and friends.
We only keep a few of each variety and I don't eat many, but the white chocolate covered pretzels and the haystacks are pretty darn good. So are the chocolate chip cookies, the sugar...

OK. Thanks. I feel like I'm gaining weight just listening to you.

Love to cook, but working dough is not really my thing.

But, I always wanted to make some of those Pecan Pralines or one of those Pecan logs like they sell at the Cracker Barrel restaurant stores!

I know, they are Diabetes waiting to happen, but damn, we have to die of something!

There are enough fucking idiots on here already, why do you want to join them?

Huh?

I thought I was wishing you well and supporting your decision to revisit French Indonesia and spend some hard currency there. (Why are you acting like a Cunt?)

Halloween is tonight, and Thanksgiving, and the Christmas season isn't that far off. If you're like me you think about these things far in advance. I'm not keen on doing too much for Thanksgiving, besides eating, and crashing, but Christmas is a time I try to do something. Baking is my specialty, especially bread. Only problem is bread doesn't stay fresh for the travel through the mail. So I got into cookies instead. I probably made 500+ cookies last year in 1-2 days. I didn't get much sleep, since I'm a classic procrastinator, and waited too long to get started. I was on a diet break, so I probably ate a dozen, or two myself.

When does the war on Christmas start? Are we allowed to say Merry Christmas this year or does that depend on how the Democrats do?

When does the war on Christmas start? Are we allowed to say Merry Christmas this year or does that depend on how the Democrats do?

Since Christmas expanded, and starts after Thanksgiving dinner now, there isn't much of a war on Christmas. More just Christmas, and it's invasion on the American calendar. How the hell can anyone see a war on Christmas, when it encompasses damn dear every block in most towns.

Halloween is tonight, and Thanksgiving, and the Christmas season isn't that far off. If you're like me you think about these things far in advance. I'm not keen on doing too much for Thanksgiving, besides eating, and crashing, but Christmas is a time I try to do something. Baking is my specialty, especially bread. Only problem is bread doesn't stay fresh for the travel through the mail. So I got into cookies instead. I probably made 500+ cookies last year in 1-2 days. I didn't get much sleep, since I'm a classic procrastinator, and waited too long to get started. I was on a diet break, so I probably ate a dozen, or two myself.

Yeah, I'm planning. I've got relatives coming in in December. Got to get the food, the drink, and the bedding right.

When does Fox start complaining that people are not allowed to say Merry Chri***as?

When does Fox start complaining that people are not allowed to say Merry Chri***as?

I imagine it will be real soon. All it takes is the first person saying happy holidays, because they cater to a larger audience then the butthurt.

Back