Anyone planning for the holidays yet?

Jewelry store.
Liquor store.
Caterer.

Christmas is easy other than being expensive.
It's part burden, part pleasure.

It's the winter that follows it that really sucks.
And it's even longer and worse if the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl.

Jewelry store.
Liquor store.
Caterer.

Christmas is easy other than being expensive.
It's part burden, part pleasure.

It's the winter that follows it that really sucks.
And it's even longer and worse if the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl.
Big on "traditions", I see;)
Sounds like fun....

This‘ is the best and busiest time of the year;) Baking and prep starts next week and really doesn't end until the New Year;)

I actually meant Cambodia and Viet Nam, the places you said you were going to visit. (God! You are such a Cunt!) :)

I know what you meant, yes I am going to Saigon with my son and daughter in law, may go to Da Nang or Vũng Tàu. Xmas is a great time to go, very pleasant weather and you avoid the craziness of Tết when Saigon comes to a halt!

I know what you meant, yes I am going to Saigon with my son and daughter in law, may go to Da Nang or Vũng Tàu. Xmas is a great time to go, very pleasant weather and you avoid the craziness of Tết when Saigon comes to a halt!

Do they call it Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City?

Since Christmas expanded, and starts after Thanksgiving dinner now, there isn't much of a war on Christmas. More just Christmas, and it's invasion on the American calendar. How the hell can anyone see a war on Christmas, when it encompasses damn dear every block in most towns.

Oh gee, I don't know, forbidding nativity scenes on public property. Insisting fake satanic statues be displayed on public property. Thinking people see through the nonsensical issued talking points.

Back