Anyone Remember SR?

SR is a lcmr (Lightweight Counter-Mortar Radar) operator with a COP (combat outpost) in the Helmand Province.

I remember back in the day, he had a great many discussions about his support for Bush and his two wars. If I recall correctly, many on our side of the discussion questioned why so many Republicans were such strong supporters but none were actually doing the fighting. While the rest of us are still sitting at our computers talking the talk, SR had the courage of his convictions and is now walking the walk.

SR is a lcmr (Lightweight Counter-Mortar Radar) operator with a COP (combat outpost) in the Helmand Province.

I remember back in the day, he had a great many discussions about his support for Bush and his two wars. If I recall correctly, many on our side of the discussion questioned why so many Republicans were such strong supporters but none were actually doing the fighting. While the rest of us are still sitting at our computers talking the talk, SR had the courage of his convictions and is now walking the walk.
Some of us have already been there, done that.

I remember when you deployed Capt. Are you still active duty?

Btw, I would like to thank you too! People shouldn't wait for some government holiday to say thank you!

Nope, I'm done and out, thankfully. But thanks to both of you, even though Damo should know I was joking.

And for the record Damo, I was not directing anything at you. I have no recollection of you being in the "why aren't any of their family members serving?" mob. I am sure you remember those I am speaking of. Anyone hear from Desh lately?

And for the record Damo, I was not directing anything at you. I have no recollection of you being in the "why aren't any of their family members serving?" mob. I am sure you remember those I am speaking of. Anyone hear from Desh lately?
She's hanging out at her inherited beach house with her new renters.

Back