Anyone Remember SR?

Glad you are done and still pirating! SR loves being a Marine...just worried that he is going to be attached to the hooahs! lol

Glad you are done and still pirating! SR loves being a Marine...just worried that he is going to be attached to the hooahs! lol

Well someone had to love it, I sure didn't. Except the crazy parties and people, they were cool.

He complains all of the time about the way things are run but he loves all the God, Country, Corps and testosterone brotherhood crap. He's too old for the partying. lol

And for the record Damo, I was not directing anything at you. I have no recollection of you being in the "why aren't any of their family members serving?" mob. I am sure you remember those I am speaking of. Anyone hear from Desh lately?

she posts here from time to time under the name evince.

she posts here from time to time under the name evince.

I have been reading through some posts and have figured out who some people are. You and Watermark were easy to spot. How about Care, Ornot, Klaatu? Are they still around under different names? It has been so long since I checked in, I am sure there are others I am missing...

I have been reading through some posts and have figured out who some people are. You and Watermark were easy to spot. How about Care, Ornot, Klaatu? Are they still around under different names? It has been so long since I checked in, I am sure there are others I am missing...
Care hasn't posted here in a long time, shame...

Klaatu used to post under Klaatu, but doesn't anymore, nor does OrnotBitwise.

Pity. Care was always such a good den mother...

I see Dixie is still around. lol I remember his big reverse MacArthur speech..."I shall not return!" Is Maine still around?

lostsoul, did you post under a different name? I think i remember you

Of course I did...this is just my most recent incarnation. I have been many others in past lives.

Not sure why you would remember me though. I was quite inconsequential.

My current name is Watermark ROT13'd. What was your name on the old site?

Did you lurk mostly or something?

I'm not sure it's a good thing to give people like SR a gun, or anything with sharp edges for that matter.

To quote A Few Good Men...

"Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You?"

SR may be an ass, but he is an ass out there standing a wall so we can sit here calling him as ass...

Maybe it's because you won't tell us what the name you used to post under was though? LOL.

Funny, I recognized you and Grind without anyone telling me...

You and I had very few discussions so I am not surprised that you don't recognize me. I actually posted under three different names at FP.com and none of them were the same name I posted under at politics.com so I can see why I am not recognized. I would much like to keep it that way, thank you very much.

Last edited:
To quote A Few Good Men...

"Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You?"

SR may be an ass, but he is an ass out there standing a wall so we can sit here calling him as ass...

i dont' believe in this hyperbolic argument. Maybe at one time this was true, say for WWII, but "our right to call someone an ass" (i.e., our freedoms) is not, and will not be under threat anytime soon.

Back