Apocolypse

I'm just offering my own experience in the area, if it's a trouble for you, by all means don't do it. I won't be offended.

I'm going to see what I can do; because if you can give me more info on the rifle, it woiuld be appreciated.

I"ve just got to find out how to do everything.

I'm going to see what I can do; because if you can give me more info on the rifle, it woiuld be appreciated.

I"ve just got to find out how to do everything.
Well, some tips are to take as good a picture as you can of ALL the markings and symbols you can find.

I've never had a Mosin. I've bought and traded a few Enfields over the years. I like the old .303 British guns, and they were dirt cheap. But they were long heavy bastards, relatively speaking.

All the millions of people doing unorganized hunting with no other food supply would lead to the extinction of most mammals on the north American continent and the subsequent death of the population here.

Last edited:
All the millions of people doing unorganized hunting with no other food supply would lead to the extinction of most mammals on the north American continent and the subsequent death of the population here.

Of the millions who actually own a gun, a significant portion of them have never hunted. Just because society collapsed they will not suddenly become Daniel Boone. There will be some hunting pressure at the very beginning. But in a couple of months most of those millions will have starved to death or been killed in the riots & mayhem that will follow the collapse.

Having a gun & bullets does not mean you can get within shooting range of a wild animal.

During an apocalypse many of the people who would be successful at hunting would have been dead to begin with. Personally, I'd find some uncared for cattle and round them up. In my area there is tons of stuff around that could help a family survive, including hunting.

It's you city folk that would be lost.

During an apocalypse many of the people who would be successful at hunting would have been dead to begin with. Personally, I'd find some uncared for cattle and round them up. In my area there is tons of stuff around that could help a family survive, including hunting.

It's you city folk that would be lost.

I imagine that the masses leaving the cities would follow major roads and interstates. Those of us who have a place in the rural areas (especially off the main roads) will be able to avoid a lot of the problems. But there will still be marauders.

I imagine that the masses leaving the cities would follow major roads and interstates. Those of us who have a place in the rural areas (especially off the main roads) will be able to avoid a lot of the problems. But there will still be marauders.
I have a lot of ammunition. The marauders would need to seek easier prey.

I have a lot of ammunition. The marauders would need to seek easier prey.

Thats what will help you to survive. The weak will die first. But at a certain point everyone left will be either dangerous or worthless.

Back