Are All WHITE Supremacists into ANIMAL CRUELTY?

Speaking of cruelty to animals, who mated a pig with a dog to produce you, Pigdog?

quit maligning pigs and dogs

lush Limpballs is neither

hes just a fat old sociopathic racists who takes drugs to help him molest children

that is not a picture of the poster

quit maligning pigs and dogs

lush Limpballs is neither

hes just a fat old sociopathic racists who takes drugs to help him molest children

that is not a picture of the poster

the poster who used that avatar is not Lush limpballs

From what I've seen on this board, it seems the White Supremacist's paradigm ... means you give ALL Blacks SSD checks for their disability ...
or you believe they are animals and you want to be cruel to them.

:dunno:

YOUR AN IDIOT

WHITES JUST WANT LEFT ALONE CUZ THE NON WHITE WORLD INVADES US CUZ THEIR OWN COUNTRIES SUCK COMPARED TO WHITE ONES

When you create a thread and you have, by a huge amount, the most posts in the thread I think you have a just a bit of an ego issue????

Well white culture is best as u can .. the whole world is trying to move to a white country

"White supremists just want left alone.. we are tired of the whole non white world trying to live in usa etc because their own country and cultures sucks compared to ours.

Look at Detroit.. blacks ruined it
Muslims ruined dearborn michigan

Whites don't own America, never did.
The Auto Companies ruined Detroit by moving so much out of the country!

The Nazis were animal lovers, if that's any help.

nazi-cartoon.png.cf.jpg

According to the Democrats, the majority of Whites are white supremacist neo nazis. Yet, out of the 130 million neo nazis in the U.S., there's not one that can reply to my question?????

Can you provide evidence that "according to the Democrats, the majority of Whites are white supremacist neo nazis"?

YOUR AN IDIOT

WHITES JUST WANT LEFT ALONE CUZ THE NON WHITE WORLD INVADES US CUZ THEIR OWN COUNTRIES SUCK COMPARED TO WHITE ONES

You're the idiot arguing that most Blacks should receive some form of welfare.

And if you want an all white world, move to one of the Aryan nations worshiped by the Left.

From what I've seen on this board, it seems the White Supremacist's paradigm ... means you give ALL Blacks SSD checks for their disability ...
or you believe they are animals and you want to be cruel to them.

:dunno:

I don't really care what you are going on about. But maybe this will clarify things for you a little.
tQOIrhD.jpg

I don't really care what you are going on about. But maybe this will clarify things for you a little.
tQOIrhD.jpg

The Asthma thing is interesting. Wonder if it is related to the shoddy housing they often live in. It is getting better as basic housing standards improve over time, and non-discrimination laws are allowing more blacks better economic opportunities, but a lot of the low end dilapidated housing many still live in can't be very airtight just looking at them.

Are you saying they are humans with a disability? ... or do you think they are animals?

What did the list speak more of. Abilities or disabilities. But abilities or disabilities isn't the point. The point is if they should be in the same country as Whites. Next, we are all animals. So that question is pointless.

Back