Are any Reasonable Conservatives willing...

You failed to address my question.

Probably because it's a ridiculous question.

"Any means"? You mean like if each Republican member of Congress hijacked a jet fighter and lead an attack on the White House? No, I would not approve of that.

But you are okay with shutting down the government? Putting 800,000 Americans on unpaid leave?
Well actually, in my opinion, the dems are responsible for that.

And I'm not losing any sleep over the gov't shut down. I heard that the golf courses were full of gov't workers this morning, so I don't think that the so called 800,000 you speak of are really upset with a paid vacation.

Last edited:
Well actually, in my opinion, the dems are responsible for that.

And I'm not losing any sleep over the gov't shut down. I heard that the golf courses were full of gov't workers this morning, so I don't think that the so called $800,000 you speak of are really upset with a paid vacation.

They might not be reimbursed, this do nothing Congress has to approve that workers get paid.

Are any reasonable Conservatives willing to discuss there opinion on the group of House Republicans who are refusing to fund the Government unless they get concessions on Obamacare? If you are not excluded from this thread, I am interested in your opinion!

Democrats spend way too much damn time looking for 'reasonable' republicans.

Strap on some balls and take on whomever stands in your way.

That's what they do .. and don't give a rats ass about 'reasonable' democrats.

If democrats don't like what the republicans are doing, then it seems like the republicans are executing their best option right now.

They might not be reimbursed, this do nothing Congress has to approve that workers get paid.
I think they always have gotten paid for shut downs. I still worry much more about the millions of people losing their jobs, getting their hours cut, and/or losing great insurance to get thrown over to Obamacare. Just because of Obamacare.

Don't you?

I think they always have gotten paid for shut downs. I still worry much more about the millions of people losing their jobs, getting their hours cut, and/or losing great insurance to get thrown over to Obamacare. Just because of Obamacare.

Don't you?

I don't buy it, employers lying, I have asked you for proof which you have failed to supply.

I don't buy it, employers lying, I have asked you for proof which you have failed to supply.
As I said before, It's what I hear from conservative news. That's why I also say, "it's my opinion based on what I've heard".

If it were true, would you be OK with that? Millions of people being affected like that.

As I said before, It's what I hear from conservative news. That's why I also say, "it's my opinion based on what I've heard".

If it were true, would you be OK with that? Millions of people being affected like that.

It isn't true because it hasn't gone into effect, yet, it is sleazy employers using it as an excuse.

Millions of people are signing up for healthcare and will have coverage they haven't had before.

It isn't true because it hasn't gone into effect, yet, it is sleazy employers using it as an excuse.

Millions of people are signing up for healthcare and will have coverage they haven't had before.

What Obama/Romney/Heritage Foundation/NRACare does is invite millions of Americans into an already broken system without ever addressing where its broken.

That is not reform.

What Obama/Romney/Heritage Foundation/NRACare does is invite millions of Americans into an already broken system without ever addressing where its broken.

That is not reform.

Funny how so few people get that point. Changing HOW healthcare is paid for does nothing to address the rising costs of health care.

Funny how so few people get that point. Changing HOW healthcare is paid for does nothing to address the rising costs of health care.

That's true .. unless it has built in mechanisms specific to costs.

Medicare has such mechanisms and would not require a mandate, or the collapse of private insurance.

It is a'
t true because it hasn't gone into effect, yet, it is sleazy employers using it as an excuse.

I guess that's possible, but even if it is, Obamacare has set everything in motion.

As for these people getting what they never have had before, that's great. But what about the people who had great healthcare provided, and 100% paid for by their employer, being thrown to the exchanges to pay for healthcare that's no where near as good as what they had. What if such people don't qualify for financial help and they're living from paycheck to paycheck. This is an extreme burden.

I could go on, and on with what I feel are true examples, but my question is "is this ok with you"?

Back