Are Mexicans a Race?

Are Mexicans a Race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Granule

Firebrand
One of the forum's leading retards seems to be stuck on this question.

So I leave it to you, the good residents of JPP, to help him figure it out!

One of the forum's leading retards seems to be stuck on this question.

So I leave it to you, the good residents of JPP, to help him figure it out!
Define race. The term race is a social construct and not a scientific one. From a biology standpoint there is no such thing as race. We are all the same species.

Illegal Aliens Want to Take Back America From Whites

Mexicans are practically of pure Indian blood, descended from Neanderthal-like bandits who got kicked out of Asia by the evolved races there. Americans (American's--really now?) have to really be dumbed down to believe otherwise.

Illegal Aliens Want to Take Back America From Whites

Mexicans are practically of pure Indian blood, descended from Neanderthal-like bandits who got kicked out of Asia by the evolved races there. Americans (American's--really now?) have to really be dumbed down to believe otherwise.
Correct. I've always asserted there are three races: White, Black, and Mexican- which includes Asians, Pacific Islanders and A-rabs.

OOH the pre-Colombian population were of genuine Mexican heritage [Race I]
OTOH the post-Colombian population were of genuine Western European heritage [Race II]

as illustrated below:
7c51d38a7cb32aafd80a1ecb6aabef77.jpg

BTW the Mexican Race is so proud, that no Blacks are found in Mexico [or Central America] from the Rio Grande to the Panama canal.

Correct. I've always asserted there are three races: White, Black, and Mexican- which includes Asians, Pacific Islanders and A-rabs.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't remember you advocating that??

Maybe I will recall it after you post something to support it..

BTW the Mexican Race is so proud, that no Blacks are found in Mexico [or Central America] from the Rio Grande to the Panama canal.

You're really going to need to show anything of substance that supports your comment; because it's a little too simplified.

You're really going to need to show anything of substance that supports your comment; because it's a little too simplified.

Here's some dressed up "News":

01/27/2016 01:46 pm ET
Mexico Finally Recognized Its Black Citizens, But That’s Just The Beginning
In Mexico, like everywhere, identity is complex.

Last month, for the first time ever, the Mexican government recognized its 1.38 million citizens of African descent in a national survey. The survey served as a preliminary count before the 2020 national census, where “black” will debut as an official category.

Why Has It Taken So Long?

Until last month, Mexico was one of only two Latin-American countries (the other is Chile) to not officially count its black population. As a result, the move to recognize Afro-Mexicans has been met with some pushback from Mexicans who believe that mestizo identity (the mix between indigenous people and Europeans) is more important than specific ethnicities.

Mexico’s post-revolutionary government made a conscious effort to create a national mixed-race identity that melded Hispanic, indigenous and African ethnicities. Article 2 of Mexico’s 1917 Constitution recognized its “multicultural composition,” and today, over 60% of Mexicans identify as mestizos. So in modern Mexico, “blackness” is still a tenuous identity, and many use labels like “criollo” (creole) or “moreno” rather than the ones black Mexicans tend to prefer. Peñaloza, for instance, describes himself as “afrodescendiente (of African descent), negro (black), or afromexicano (Afro-Mexican).”

Peñaloza said one of México Negro’s strategies going forward is to ally the black rights movement with indigenous rights, which are generally more widely recognized. In 2013, leaders from 26 indigenous communities in Oaxaca released a statement pushing for constitutional reform that addressed the rights of both indigenous people and Afro-Mexicans; this month, they jointly criticized the local legislature for failing to act on their recommendations.

Bob's your Uncle.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ust-the-beginning_us_568d2d9ce4b0c8beacf50f6b

OOH the pre-Colombian population were of genuine Mexican heritage [Race I]
OTOH the post-Colombian population were of genuine Western European heritage [Race II]

as illustrated below:
7c51d38a7cb32aafd80a1ecb6aabef77.jpg

Montezuma II (also spelled Moctezuma II) was Emperor of Mexico from 1502 to 1520 and was in power when the Spanish began their conquest of the Aztec Empire.

Montezuma clearly had no reason to love the Conquistadors, his revenge isn't reserved for Spaniards - other names for Diarrhoea are:

The Gringo Gallop
The Aztec Two-step
Montezuma's revenge

The sickness, colloquially known as the 'squits/runs/trots' and more formally as 'Traveller's Diarrhoea', is usually caused by drinking the local water or eating food that visitors aren't accustomed to. It is a bacterial illness, always uncomfortable, and occasionally serious.

The revenge element of the phrase alludes to the supposed hostile attitude of countries that were previously colonized by stronger countries, which are now, in this small but effective way, getting their own back.

Remember,if you drink the water in Mexico, you will get Montezuma's revenge.
It is said that whenever a white person has diarrhea while visiting Mexico, he is suffering the wrath of Montezuma's revenge.

Its origin comes from Moctezuma, the mexican emperor who met the Spaniards, as he now gets revenge on the foreigners (mainly whites, because Spaniards are white) for destroying his people.

The name humorously refers to Moctezuma II, the ruler of the Aztec civilization who was defeated and slaughtered by Hernán Cortés, the Spanish conquistador. The white Spainiards would then continue to enslave or obliterate the Aztec people.

Back