Are Mexicans a Race?

Are Mexicans a Race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Define race. The term race is a social construct and not a scientific one. From a biology standpoint there is no such thing as race. We are all the same species.

Then why are your buddies domer, Buckly, Nomad, and the like constantly yelling racism at someone posting something they don't like?

Last edited:
They why are your buddies domer, Buckly, Nomad, and the like constantly yelling racism at someone posting something they don't like?

It's more easily understood than, swinish ethnic bigot ...
Would you rather be identified as a swinish ethnic bigot or a racist...

It's more easily understood than, swinish ethnic bigot ...
Would you rather be identified as a swinish ethnic bigot or a racist...

Are you claiming ethnicity and race are the same thing, BOY?

Since you emulate a group that has an average 85 IQ, I can see where you would. Just another DFN.

The girl isn't Mexican, not even close....

????.....what does a Mexican look like........

is this what you are assuming?
179027-criminal-illegal-aliens-loose-on-us-streets-thanks-obama-traitor.jpg

Are we debating?

I spoke with hyperbole ---you took exemption---my link proves they where "worse-than-under-represented" since 1493.

By "neglected" you mean that civil rights and/or freedom of movement was kept at bay for 525 years.

Bill must be very optimistic. I am proud to infer that you are moving to the Black populated port towns of Mexico.
May God bless your missionary work for the least of Christ's Brethren

The Born-Rich Despise, Hate, and Fear All Other White People

It is irrational and suicidal to give civil rights to the uncivilized. From the 60s on, the whole Preppy Progressive agenda has been as silly as giving every ten-year-old the right to vote and drive a car. In a majoritarian democracy, such a fringe group of pushy freaks would have no power at all to change any of our laws.

Correct. I've always asserted there are three races: White, Black, and Mexican- which includes Asians, Pacific Islanders and A-rabs.
From Merriam Webster's Dictionary:

race

noun

Definition of race

1:
a breeding stock of animals

2a :
a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock
b:
a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics

3a :
an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; also:
a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group

b:
breed
c :
a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits

obsolete:

inherited temperament or disposition

5:
distinctive flavor, taste, or strength

Where would Mexicans fit in with the above, I wonder?

no......something about an audience at a local festival in a small town in Mexico.....I googled "pictures of Mexicans" and it was on the first page......help yourself.......

lol... I live in Calif, not Hella Hallar, Mi........ I see/interact w/ etc them everyday, I don't need no stinkin google...:awesome:

Back