Are Mexicans a Race?

Are Mexicans a Race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Correct. I've always asserted there are three races: White, Black, and Mexican- which includes Asians, Pacific Islanders and A-rabs.

here in Holland we have a large percentage of both asian and hispanics......I have often noticed that there is a segment of both that have physical characteristics that are nearly indistinguishable......

aa31527714d5a6d0e604543bc4f7cc10.jpg

tumblr_mabaw1y5zb1qj9h8so1_500.png

OOH the pre-Colombian population were of genuine Mexican heritage [Race I]
OTOH the post-Colombian population were of genuine Western European heritage [Race II]

as illustrated below:
7c51d38a7cb32aafd80a1ecb6aabef77.jpg

Se Puede Becomes Putty

BATTLE OF CAJAMARCA (Peru, 1532)

Savages: 6,000 creatures too dumb to invent the wheel
Conquistadores: 168 Whites

Inca dead: 2,000
Spanish dead: Zero

Montezuma II (also spelled Moctezuma II) was Emperor of Mexico from 1502 to 1520 and was in power when the Spanish began their conquest of the Aztec Empire.

Montezuma clearly had no reason to love the Conquistadors, his revenge isn't reserved for Spaniards - other names for Diarrhoea are:

The Gringo Gallop
The Aztec Two-step
Montezuma's revenge

The sickness, colloquially known as the 'squits/runs/trots' and more formally as 'Traveller's Diarrhoea', is usually caused by drinking the local water or eating food that visitors aren't accustomed to. It is a bacterial illness, always uncomfortable, and occasionally serious.

The revenge element of the phrase alludes to the supposed hostile attitude of countries that were previously colonized by stronger countries, which are now, in this small but effective way, getting their own back.

Remember,if you drink the water in Mexico, you will get Montezuma's revenge.
It is said that whenever a white person has diarrhea while visiting Mexico, he is suffering the wrath of Montezuma's revenge.

Its origin comes from Moctezuma, the mexican emperor who met the Spaniards, as he now gets revenge on the foreigners (mainly whites, because Spaniards are white) for destroying his people.

The name humorously refers to Moctezuma II, the ruler of the Aztec civilization who was defeated and slaughtered by Hernán Cortés, the Spanish conquistador. The white Spainiards would then continue to enslave or obliterate the Aztec people.

Diaper Voters

The modern version of diarrhea is anchor-baby citizenship.

Se Puede Becomes Putty

BATTLE OF CAJAMARCA (Peru, 1532)

Savages: 6,000 creatures too dumb to invent the wheel
Conquistadores: 168 Whites

Inca dead: 2,000
Spanish dead: Zero
Yet they were able to build walls with joints so tight that you can't even slip a razor blade in the gap. What's more they still don't know how they did it to this day!!

aea8394f602101d4cf5ff5da6b13b079.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Those pics are fairly correct, but they still feel a little too... a little too white, if you know what I mean. ;)

Don't you think the two human life forms in the background should have been persons of color?

Correct to/of what??

Mr Hart! Take this dime and call your mother and tell her I said you will never become a Lawyer.

This was last Millennium's News. A Millennium plus 10. Now seven year old News.
Time to catch up quickly?
http://www.ipsnews.net/2010/10/cent...-black-people-recognised-but-needs-neglected/

You post this "no Blacks are found in Mexico [or Central America] from the Rio Grande to the Panama canal".

Then you post a link saying that the non-existent blacks are being neglected..:palm:

You post this "no Blacks are found in Mexico [or Central America] from the Rio Grande to the Panama canal".

Then you post a link saying that the non-existent blacks are being neglected..:palm:

Are we debating?

I spoke with hyperbole ---you took exemption---my link proves they where "worse-than-under-represented" since 1493.

By "neglected" you mean that civil rights and/or freedom of movement was kept at bay for 525 years.

Bill must be very optimistic. I am proud to infer that you are moving to the Black populated port towns of Mexico.
May God bless your missionary work for the least of Christ's Brethren

Are we debating?

I spoke with hyperbole -
I have known you a few years. How am I to know you are talking w/ hyperbole?? I can only reply to what you post.:dunno:

I do agree many have been ignored etc, but there are some that want nothing to do w/ those countries either..

Like that Garifuna lady that use to post @ DCJ & would fight everyday w/ Eman..

Back