Are such references acceptable now??

It would be nice, if you could explain the reasoning behind your comment of:

Dude, I was trying to figure out what was going on. Were YOU the one being considered for 'banning' because YOU repeated a 12b Violation?

(I think YOU did something similar with 'Krusty Kathy')

Dude, I was trying to figure out what was going on. Were YOU the one being considered for 'banning' because YOU repeated a 12b Violation?

(I think YOU did something similar with 'Krusty Kathy')

I figure that if the original post was that offensive, then it would be deleted by the MODs; but since it's left, then there isn't a problem in quoting it.

:truestory:

Look, illegal immigration is a problem- not just for the US, but every nation has to deal with it.

The use of tear gas was appropriate for what was happening at the time.

It is all part of our normal way of dealing with crowds that get out of hand and pose a threat.

I think the crowd of immigrants were over reacting to the closure of the portals, because it was not explained very well to those who needed to cross the border for legitimate reasons and things escalated out of control.

But, let's not make it out to be things that it was not!

Imagine hating your laws so much that you'd rather close the border than process perfectly valid asylum claims in an orderly and lawful manner

Imagine hating your laws so much that you'd rather close the border than process perfectly valid asylum claims in an orderly and lawful manner

I agree! Shutting down the border only inflamed the Mexicans. People can't even get to their doctor appointments when they just shut the border down. We should have never just shut the border down.

You and I know that 99.9% of all Mexicans choose to live in Mexico for their own reasons. BUt over 100,000 Mexicans cross the border legally every single day to shop, have a dr. appointment, or dentist appointment, bank, do business, work, eat out, go to a movie, go to school, visit friends and relatives- who happily return home every single evening.

My point is, is I do not believe that the use of teargas was totally overkill!

When it turned into a riot, it became necessary- people were starting to get hurt.

Look, illegal immigration is a problem- not just for the US, but every nation has to deal with it.

The use of tear gas was appropriate for what was happening at the time.

It is all part of our normal way of dealing with crowds that get out of hand and pose a threat.

I think the crowd of immigrants were over reacting to the closure of the portals, because it was not explained very well to those who needed to cross the border for legitimate reasons and things escalated out of control.

But, let's not make it out to be things that it was not!

Stop dick. Why were they there in the first place?

No. He didn't break the rule, he never suggested the comment was about anybody here, just discussed the comment. I get it, I just don't understand why he thinks that his thread here did anything good for the site. I just had to remove the comment... So, if you see the OP now you'll see what I have done.

So you remove comments. Good to know.

Back