Are such references acceptable now??

How did you hear about the caravans dumbfuck?

I heard about them watching clips from Donald Trump's Yip Yap rallies goober-smooch!

giphy.gif

YIP YAP! YIP YAP! YIP YAP!

You've posted this same picture over and over and over and .....
1. I bet this guy looks like you.
2. This guy DOES NOT look 'victorious'.
3. Please STOP! (when you post, you seem to go backwards, lose ground)

Victory for me yet again.

:kipyes:

Imagine hating your laws so much that you'd rather close the border than process perfectly valid asylum claims in an orderly and lawful manner

they aren't valid at all watermark. they are shitholers through and through, from poor prole countries that smell and have shit in the streets. (that's why we call them shitholes). if they wanted asylum and were actually under opression they would have stopped in mexico, a country that is closer to them and shares more of their culture and language. but no, they wanted to come to the usa because we dont like shit in our streets, and they wanted free stuff and to be able to vote illegally and also inflate our electoral college votes. they need to GET OUT. and if they come here we are going to SHOOT their kids and put tear gas in their face and if they don't like it, too bad.

You've posted this same picture over and over and over and .....
1. I bet this guy looks like you.
2. This guy DOES NOT look 'victorious'.
3. Please STOP! (when you post, you seem to go backwards, lose ground)

By all means, feel free to interpret the board gifs in any way that pleases your little heart.

:dealwithit:

I just heard Republican operatives have interfered with the North Carolina 9th Congressional Race, ... you involved with that? (They mentioned 'Felons' and I thought of you)

By all means, feel free to interpret the board gifs in any way that pleases your little heart.

:dealwithit:

I just heard Republican operatives have interfered with the North Carolina 9th Congressional Race, ... you involved with that? (They mentioned 'Felons' and I thought of you)

Those are flatlanders in deep blue counties- you've must think the entire state of NC is all like the I95 corridor.

You must think I'm a felon because I'm constantly destroying what you and your fellow libs say.

Those are flatlanders in deep blue counties- you've must think the entire state of NC is all like the I95 corridor.

You must think I'm a felon because I'm constantly destroying what you and your fellow libs say.

All I can do is shake my head and 'Groan' you.

Back