Are there any other intelligent liberals on this site besides Bill and Politalker?

I'm adding three names to my list of intelligent liberals on this site. Mott the Hoople, ThatOwlWoman and Miss Margot Frank. All hope is NOT lost!

I ask this in all sincerity because they're the only two that appear to have NOT been brainwashed by the media and are able to make sound arguments. Politalker IS long-winded and full of himself, but appears to be intelligent. We need intelligent people on BOTH sides of the aisle to be able to have meaningful debates on this site.

mott is intelligent but an arrogant prick

watermark can be intelligent but he's a life troll.

rana.... she has her good days and bad days.

owl.... not intimidating to someone of my intellect, but good people

jade.... he just talks about food and gardening.

mason... sorry mason.

jack... hilarious, witty, obviously intelligent.

2016 showed a real schism in the (D) party. I was a "BernieBot" myself, but held my nose and voted for Clinton when it was time to put the peddle to the metal. Two of my daughters (them what live in VT), however, sat the election out and refused to vote at all. On the other side of the spectrum were many of my oldest friends, all women in their 60s and 70s, who adore Clinton and continue to this day to bash Bernie supporters.

Everyone is still on the fence about the current crop of (D) presidential candidates. But take note, Trumpanzees -- without exception, in all of the (D) political talk I read and engage in daily -- to a person everyone says that it whoever ends up as the (D) nominee, they will vote for him/her to get the Toadstool out of our White House. It is a very positive sign that (D) voters are very energized and engaged this far out. Wait till 2020 and watch what happens!

how could anyone support such a murdering lying sociopath is beyond me. You old chicks must really live vicariously through hillary. Sadly for your friends though she has been put out to pasture. It's time for a man (bernie) to save the day and get the job done for the democrats. Back to how it should be :)

how could anyone support such a murdering lying sociopath is beyond me. You old chicks must really live vicariously through hillary. Sadly for your friends though she has been put out to pasture. It's time for a man (bernie) to save the day and get the job done for the democrats. Back to how it should be :)

Yet every day on this very site, a handful of die-hard Trump toadies do that very thing. It's beyond the understanding of intelligent beings.

As for Hillary, Joe, and Bernie -- too old. Let's get some younger faces in here.

mott is intelligent but an arrogant prick

watermark can be intelligent but he's a life troll.

rana.... she has her good days and bad days.

owl.... not intimidating to someone of my intellect, but good people

jade.... he just talks about food and gardening.

mason... sorry mason.

jack... hilarious, witty, obviously intelligent.

Mott would certainly call you an arrogant prick, goes without saying, as to sentience...

Yet every day on this very site, a handful of die-hard Trump toadies do that very thing. It's beyond the understanding of intelligent beings.

As for Hillary, Joe, and Bernie -- too old. Let's get some younger faces in here.

i am not duped by trump. I know exactly what trump is and I appreciate it all the more. Old women hillary fans actually thinks she's perfect (adore her.. as you described) which is just mind boggling. she is at the very minimum a massive liar who sets up her own private server to avoid FOIA requests and then smashes the evidence with a hammer.

Actually are there any civilized so-called CONservatives who are not part of Putin's republican party and tRump's felonious and treasonous party of obstruction of justice and crimes against humanity? It appears the remaining civilized and sane friends of America and U.S. Constitutional law remain intelligent liberals and moderates who constantly fight for the best interests of society, while CONservatives in Congress fight against that in their effort to destroy Democracy and the common decency of humanity.

Actually are there any civilized so-called CONservatives who are not part of Putin's republican party and tRump's felonious and treasonous party of obstruction of justice and crimes against humanity? It appears the remaining civilized and sane friends of America and U.S. Constitutional law remain intelligent liberals and moderates who constantly fight for the best interests of society, while CONservatives in Congress fight against that in their effort to destroy Democracy and the common decency of humanity.

It's obvious that YOU'RE not one of the intelligent ones. Try again, Sparky!

Politalker appears to be a Bernie Bot!

So we may have to just agree to disagree that he is smart!

Bernie Bots who are now complaining about Donald Ass Trump- ARE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY DONALD ASS TRUMP GOT ELECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Because Bernie Bots in 2016 couldn't get their candidate the nomination- the Bernie Bots didn't show up to support the one who did win the nomination!

And the same Bernie Bots will do the same thing in 2020 when their candidate loses the nomination again- they will go cry and won't show up to support the Democrat Nominee in 2020 either!

So the Bernie Bots can STFU about Donald Trump- and go butte a stump!

Why should Bernie supporters support the eventual nominee if it isn’t Bernie?

I'm sorry to report that Bill is no longer on my SHORT list of intelligent liberals on this site. His hatred towards our current, duly elected president has made him blind to reason or logic. All he is capable of now is posting anti-Trump garbage. So long, Bill, you're off the smart list.

I ask this in all sincerity because they're the only two that appear to have NOT been brainwashed by the media and are able to make sound arguments. Politalker IS long-winded and full of himself, but appears to be intelligent. We need intelligent people on BOTH sides of the aisle to be able to have meaningful debates on this site.

Intelligence is not required to be a liberal only feelings.

Back