ARE TRUMP INJURIES REAL?

tigerred59

Verified User
I for one am saying that this clown's injuries are fake. That there's something floating around in the milk that just doesn't look right. The fact he's covering up this supposed injury, never to be revealed or have a close up look by camera's or the media. The fact the details have been glossed over makes ya go, ummmmm? I get the glazed theory or do I??? I contend, it was some sort of fragments from the man that died that day Where's the details...all were getting are these fly by night bullshit mentions.

I contend, Trump and his people all staged this and allowed the mass shooting nut to kill, just to give Trump a good guy boost for the RNC convention and why I believe this...BECAUSE DONALD J TRUMP IS ONE MESSY WHITE MOTHERFUKER!!

To date, he has yet to mention that man's name, not once!! And the family is saying they haven't heard from the guy or his peeps, BUT THATS OKAY, TRUMPS STILL OUR GUY....https://youtu.be/cwKdORFuHoY

I for one am saying that this clown's injuries are fake. That there's something floating around in the milk that just doesn't look right. The fact he's covering up this supposed injury, never to be revealed or have a close up look by camera's or the media. The fact the details have been glossed over makes ya go, ummmmm? I get the glazed theory or do I??? I contend, it was some sort of fragments from the man that died that day Where's the details...all were getting are these fly by night bullshit mentions.

I contend, Trump and his people all staged this and allowed the mass shooting nut to kill, just to give Trump a good guy boost for the RNC convention and why I believe this...BECAUSE DONALD J TRUMP IS ONE MESSY WHITE MOTHERFUKER!!

To date, he has yet to mention that man's name, not once!! And the family is saying they haven't heard from the guy or his peeps, BUT THATS OKAY, TRUMPS STILL OUR GUY....https://youtu.be/cwKdORFuHoY

Of all the asshat lefties in this forum, your moniker fits you most perfectly.

You're right. He's hiding something or more likely, nothing bigger than a scratch. trump wants street cred for getting shot and his piercing isn't going to do it. I just saw this article today. trump's son said the bullet took off "half his ear," but I call bullshit.

"Exactly 72 hours after the attempted assassination of Donald Trump, neither his campaign nor his doctors have released any relevant information about the extent of his injuries, or any update on the health of the 78-year old man who just became the Republican Party’s presidential nominee.

While seeing apparent blood on his ear and dripping across his face, Americans have not been seen a medical report about the effects of the shooting that did take a supporter’s life and seriously wounded two other people. Nor have Americans been told the extent of his injuries, how serious they were, if they were caused by a bullet, shrapnel, or shards of glass. No one has been told if any material entered the ex-president’s skull or brain, or if there is any lasting damage – cosmetic or otherwise."

is Trump more white than you?.....

I am wondering how many of the killings of the 60's and 70's were CIA driven.....I doubt it was just JFK. I suspect that it was at least several, and they decided to stop because they were too traumatizing for the nation.

They just took a shot at Trump but missed.... I am fairly sure that they will get him in a second attempt.

Who else might they take out?

There was a close up picture...and I do believe he's mentioned Corey's name...and a bit more...
Just breathe...;)

obviously Trump's injuries are more real than your lies regarding Trump contacting the families of those lost and injured......you should perhaps read the news before posting about it........

And they say I'm a conspiracy nut.

Absence of Donald Trump Health Report After Shooting Raises Questions​

"The lack of official medical reports on Donald Trump's injuries almost a week after an assassination attempt on the former president has raised questions...

In the days since the shooting, neither Trump nor his team has given further details on his condition or treatment. They also haven't made public any medical reports or said which doctors treated him...

Jonathan Reiner, a professor of medicine and surgery at the George Washington University, added: "It's an understatement to say that it's bizarre that a presidential candidate has sustained an injury from an attempted assassination and no medical report is issued to describe his evaluation and the extent of his injury."

You're right. He's hiding something or more likely, nothing bigger than a scratch. trump wants street cred for getting shot and his piercing isn't going to do it. I just saw this article today. trump's son said the bullet took off "half his ear," but I call bullshit.

"Exactly 72 hours after the attempted assassination of Donald Trump, neither his campaign nor his doctors have released any relevant information about the extent of his injuries, or any update on the health of the 78-year old man who just became the Republican Party’s presidential nominee.

While seeing apparent blood on his ear and dripping across his face, Americans have not been seen a medical report about the effects of the shooting that did take a supporter’s life and seriously wounded two other people. Nor have Americans been told the extent of his injuries, how serious they were, if they were caused by a bullet, shrapnel, or shards of glass. No one has been told if any material entered the ex-president’s skull or brain, or if there is any lasting damage – cosmetic or otherwise."

Milking the suckers!

Back