ARE TRUMP INJURIES REAL?

No, the picture is of the void created by the bullet.

I thought because I was good at sports, I could become a sniper. I tried it out a little, but it turns out that I will never be a great sniper. Anyway, it is not uncommon to see the void created by a bullet, but it is unheard of to see the bullet. With the higher power sniper rifles, the void is often seen. I have seen it before.

Moving on, you claim to know the bullet passed behind him. There were two volleys of bullets fired. I do not know how many bullets in each volley, but by definition it was more than one. That meant multiple bullets passing around trump. They hit other people, and the ground. They kicked up debris. The only way to know for sure what hit trump's ear is a forensic inspection of it. Even then, it would be hard to pinpoint which bullet.
So everyone reporting the photo that captures the bullet midair is wrong? The photo was captured immediately after he clutched his ear... https://www.cbsnews.com/news/photog...let-trump-rally-assassination-attempt-trumps/

So let me see if I got your claimed order correct: trump clutched his ear, and then moments later bullets were photographed? Do you know how cause and effect works?

This argument is well past pointless.
Bullet...The photo exists...there's nothing to argue...

If Trump were smart, and he is not, he would have had a doctor hack off part of his ear to get sympathy. He still has time to do it.

arz-3g2n2m_t3-jpg.1604509

"Exactly 72 hours after the attempted assassination of Donald Trump, neither his campaign nor his doctors have released any relevant information about the extent of his injuries, or any update on the health of the 78-year old man who just became the Republican Party’s presidential nominee.
Did you see the released statement from Trump's doctor?

How's Biden doing btw??

I for one am saying that this clown's injuries are fake. That there's something floating around in the milk that just doesn't look right. The fact he's covering up this supposed injury, never to be revealed or have a close up look by camera's or the media. The fact the details have been glossed over makes ya go, ummmmm? I get the glazed theory or do I??? I contend, it was some sort of fragments from the man that died that day Where's the details...all were getting are these fly by night bullshit mentions.

I contend, Trump and his people all staged this and allowed the mass shooting nut to kill, just to give Trump a good guy boost for the RNC convention and why I believe this...BECAUSE DONALD J TRUMP IS ONE MESSY WHITE MOTHERFUKER!!

To date, he has yet to mention that man's name, not once!! And the family is saying they haven't heard from the guy or his peeps, BUT THATS OKAY, TRUMPS STILL OUR GUY....https://youtu.be/cwKdORFuHoY
This belongs in the Conspiracy Theory forum.

I for one am saying that this clown's injuries are fake. That there's something floating around in the milk that just doesn't look right. The fact he's covering up this supposed injury, never to be revealed or have a close up look by camera's or the media. The fact the details have been glossed over makes ya go, ummmmm? I get the glazed theory or do I??? I contend, it was some sort of fragments from the man that died that day Where's the details...all were getting are these fly by night bullshit mentions.

I contend, Trump and his people all staged this and allowed the mass shooting nut to kill, just to give Trump a good guy boost for the RNC convention and why I believe this...BECAUSE DONALD J TRUMP IS ONE MESSY WHITE MOTHERFUKER!!

To date, he has yet to mention that man's name, not once!! And the family is saying they haven't heard from the guy or his peeps, BUT THATS OKAY, TRUMPS STILL OUR GUY....https://youtu.be/cwKdORFuHoY
You're an example of what is terribly wrong with the Democratic left of this country.

Only a simple minded, low IQ dumb fuck like you would question the assassination attempt on Trumps life given all the evidence of its authenticity and live video feed.

But alas, as I have said many times, TDS is a severe mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.

Back