ARE TRUMP INJURIES REAL?

Congrats, you've just moved into FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!
I for one am saying that this clown's injuries are fake. That there's something floating around in the milk that just doesn't look right.
So, the blood on his ear and face was fake, the dead rally attendee was fake, the severely injured rally attendees are fake, the shooter is fake, and all of the eyewitness accounts of the event are liars?

Sounds like QUITE the conspiracy theory you’ve cooked up there!! I thought that libtards made fun of “conspiracy theorists”; now you’re officially one of them! Congrats!
The fact he's covering up this supposed injury,
That’s typical procedure for healing a wound and preventing it from becoming infected, you dolt.
never to be revealed or have a close up look by camera's or the media.
Lie. There are pictures of his bloody ear from right after it got grazed.
The fact the details have been glossed over makes ya go, ummmmm? I get the glazed theory or do I??? I contend, it was some sort of fragments from the man that died that day Where's the details...all were getting are these fly by night bullshit mentions.
Do you mean 'grazed'? Glazed is a type of donut.
I contend, Trump and his people all staged this and allowed the mass shooting nut to kill, just to give Trump a good guy boost for the RNC convention and why I believe this...BECAUSE DONALD J TRUMP IS ONE MESSY WHITE MOTHERFUKER!!
So, the blood on his ear and face was fake, the dead rally attendee was fake, the severely injured rally attendees are fake, the shooter is fake, and all of the eyewitness accounts of the event are liars?

Sounds like QUITE the conspiracy theory you’ve cooked up there!! I thought that libtards made fun of “conspiracy theorists”; now you’re officially one of them! Congrats!
To date, he has yet to mention that man's name, not once!! And the family is saying they haven't heard from the guy or his peeps, BUT THATS OKAY, TRUMPS STILL OUR GUY....https://youtu.be/cwKdORFuHoY
Lies. He's already mentioned names and called the families.

You're right. He's hiding something or more likely, nothing bigger than a scratch. trump wants street cred for getting shot and his piercing isn't going to do it. I just saw this article today. trump's son said the bullet took off "half his ear," but I call bullshit.

"Exactly 72 hours after the attempted assassination of Donald Trump, neither his campaign nor his doctors have released any relevant information about the extent of his injuries, or any update on the health of the 78-year old man who just became the Republican Party’s presidential nominee.

While seeing apparent blood on his ear and dripping across his face, Americans have not been seen a medical report about the effects of the shooting that did take a supporter’s life and seriously wounded two other people. Nor have Americans been told the extent of his injuries, how serious they were, if they were caused by a bullet, shrapnel, or shards of glass. No one has been told if any material entered the ex-president’s skull or brain, or if there is any lasting damage – cosmetic or otherwise."

Wow, you're truly disgusting.

You libtards seriously have to slow down with all the stupid shit that you spew. I'm unable to keep up with most of it, and at this rate I'm even gonna have to limit the amount of participation trophies that I hand out.

You're stupid. You magats demand to know every single particular about Biden's health.
I can visibly see many of Biden's health issues. I can visibly see Trump's ear and the blood that was on it and his face. There's no reason for me to demand to see that which I can already see with my own eyes, moron.
We want to know if trump's covid-addled brain
How "covid-addled" is Biden's brain?? He's had covid like, three times now? Four? Five? Idk, I've lost count....... You tell me.

I think anyone who believes in the shrapnel, glass shards from the teleprompter, or packages of fake blood stories should continue to do so...with my blessing...;)
I think anyone who thinks a bullet will make a scratch needs help. The real damage was to his shoes. He did not cry about his ear, it was about his shoes.

You libtards seriously have to slow down with all the stupid shit that you spew. I'm

You libtards seriously have to slow down with all the stupid shit that you spew. I'm unable to
Why? Is it because he has lifts in them, or they are built to hide a deformity? If you look at the photos, you can see an intact ear. Nothing missing.
What pictures?

His ear got cut, likely from shrapnel. What I worry about is what happened to his shoes.
I keep envisioning his package being braised by a bullet and how he would protect and reflect that and how stupid his followers would look...the optics is just hillarious as hell

I think anyone who believes in the shrapnel, glass shards from the teleprompter, or packages of fake blood stories should continue to do so...with my blessing...;)
There would be no way of telling if it were pieces of wood, or glass shards. Bullets go by too quickly to see where they go, and they tend to kick up a lot of small pieces of things that can nick an ear. trump would not know one way or another.

Reagan did not realize he had been shot, and associated the pain he felt with the Secret Service throwing him down.

I do not believe it was fake blood, but the rest is very possible.

There would be no way of telling if it were pieces of wood, or glass shards. Bullets go by too quickly to see where they go, and they tend to kick up a lot of small pieces of things that can nick an ear. trump would not know one way or another.

Reagan did not realize he had been shot, and associated the pain he felt with the Secret Service throwing him down.

Experts have already figured out that Trump was hit by at least one bullet.

But look at you and your endless bullshit.

Experts have already figured out that Trump was hit by at least one bullet.

But look at you and your endless bullshit.
Hey, Hawkeye finally believes the experts on something.

We are not allowed to know what the doctors, or investigators have found, so we do not have the experts' word on that, but it is probably accurate. There was no way of trump knowing what had hit him.

There is a picture of the bullet continuing past his head...taken by an expert photographer...
There are multiple photographs, at multiple angles, taken of the scene as it unfolded...no glass, no fragments flying around...
As far as we know, the pain that President Trump experienced...followed by a pretty good amount of blood, would suggest to him that he had been hit by a bullet...what he may not have know at the time, was just how serious it might have been...

There is a picture of the bullet continuing past his head..
That would be amazing, but nearly impossible. There is one bullet of a air void of a bullet in the general vicinity of trump, but taking a picture of a bullets course would be impossible.

Bullets kick up fragments, that is just what happens. I tend to believe that it was a bullet the nicked trump, but it could have been a lot of things.

Why is it so upsetting to you to think a piece of wood could be thrown up by a bullet?

As far as we know, the pain that President Trump experienced...followed by a pretty good amount of blood, would suggest to him that he had been hit by a bullet...what he may not have know at the time, was just how serious it might have been...
You think that was a "pretty good amount of blood"? Really?

trump was very lucky, as was the rest of America. Had trump been seriously injured, or killed, the violence done by his followers would have been huge. Even now, the violence might just be a slow burn.

That would be amazing, but nearly impossible. There is one bullet of a air void of a bullet in the general vicinity of trump, but taking a picture of a bullets course would be impossible.

Bullets kick up fragments, that is just what happens. I tend to believe that it was a bullet the nicked trump, but it could have been a lot of things.

Why is it so upsetting to you to think a piece of wood could be thrown up by a bullet?
The picture exists...one of the bullet passing behind him...I'm sure you've seen it...if it's not a picture of the bullet's course, what is it? There were shots fired...He grabbed his ear and the bullet whizzed by...there's a photo...
(You can hate Trump with all your heart but still acknowledge what is obviously true...)

Last edited:
The picture exists...one of the bullet passing behind him...I'm sure you've seen it...if it's not a picture of the bullet's course, what is it?
No, the picture is of the void created by the bullet.

I thought because I was good at sports, I could become a sniper. I tried it out a little, but it turns out that I will never be a great sniper. Anyway, it is not uncommon to see the void created by a bullet, but it is unheard of to see the bullet. With the higher power sniper rifles, the void is often seen. I have seen it before.

Moving on, you claim to know the bullet passed behind him. There were two volleys of bullets fired. I do not know how many bullets in each volley, but by definition it was more than one. That meant multiple bullets passing around trump. They hit other people, and the ground. They kicked up debris. The only way to know for sure what hit trump's ear is a forensic inspection of it. Even then, it would be hard to pinpoint which bullet.

Back