Are Trump supporters all dumb?

I think they are.
I used to think the right wing trolls were just trying to be a nuisance.
Now I think they truly are stupid.

:okjen: Yeah, okay...you guys run on that, PLEEEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZ run on that moronic crap straight out of the script for idiocracy (great movie BTW. You might want to watch it if you want to know how the right sees the current crop of jackasses).

Many can not resist a conman. Trump knows how to feed them the exact lies that will fire them up. His only real talent is being a con man. He is pretty good at it. He pivots during his rallies when he feels there is something the specific crowd wants to hear. I have watched his rallies and had to give him credit for rapidly reading and fooling so many people.

:okjen: Yeah, okay...you guys run on that, PLEEEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZ run on that moronic crap straight out of the script for idiocracy (great movie BTW. You might want to watch it if you want to know how the right sees the current crop of jackasses).

duhhhh look at picture duhhhhhh

I think they are.
I used to think the right wing trolls were just trying to be a nuisance.
Now I think they truly are stupid.

Democrats who support Biden are mentally deranged. There is NO refutation for that. He is the WORST President the USA has ever had ..... hands down.

Many can not resist a conman. Trump knows how to feed them the exact lies that will fire them up. His only real talent is being a con man. He is pretty good at it. He pivots during his rallies when he feels there is something the specific crowd wants to hear. I have watched his rallies and had to give him credit for rapidly reading and fooling so many people.

As Lincoln said, you can fool some of the people all the time.

Most trump voters are motivated by hatred. trump rose to fame pushing the racist Obama birther conspiracy and entered politics in 2015 talking about Mexicans being rapists. It's all about white grievance and hate.

Back