Are Trump supporters all dumb?

I can supply the real truth

All you got are Chinese lies

I like American style Chinese food and my wife prefers Thai. That's about as Chinese as I get ..... you on the other hand are a fool who probably eats dog food.

Democrats who support Biden are mentally deranged. There is NO refutation for that. He is the WORST President the USA has ever had ..... hands down.

Presidential historians, you know, people who are actually STUDY the Presidents, place Biden somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Trump, in contrast, places in the bottom two or three. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Presidential historians, you know, people who are actually STUDY the Presidents, place Biden somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Trump, in contrast, places in the bottom two or three. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

That's because they're retarded. Have you ever even bothered to look at their individual ratings? Have you ever paid even a second of attention to how insane many of their ratings are? I'm not saying Trump is something special, but he's nowhere near the worst President the US has had. Consider JFK. In the short time he was in office, he managed to come within seconds--that's no exaggeration--of an all-out nuclear war on at least two occasions. It was only a single person, here or there, on the ground, with their finger on the button that prevented that.

James Buchanan sat on his hands, so-to-speak, and let the Civil War happen. It'd be like Trump doing nothing x 1000 as the country fell into a civil war compared to Jan 6, yet, the 'tards on the Left can't fathom that.

Or, illiterate (yes, he actually was) jackasses like Andrew Jackson, destroying the whole US economy by abolishing any federal banking system.

That's because they're retarded. Have you ever even bothered to look at their individual ratings? Have you ever paid even a second of attention to how insane many of their ratings are? I'm not saying Trump is something special, but he's nowhere near the worst President the US has had. Consider JFK. In the short time he was in office, he managed to come within seconds--that's no exaggeration--of an all-out nuclear war on at least two occasions. It was only a single person, here or there, on the ground, with their finger on the button that prevented that.

James Buchanan sat on his hands, so-to-speak, and let the Civil War happen. It'd be like Trump doing nothing x 1000 as the country fell into a civil war compared to Jan 6, yet, the 'tards on the Left can't fathom that.

Or, illiterate (yes, he actually was) jackasses like Andrew Jackson, destroying the whole US economy by abolishing any federal banking system.

Yeah, Trump IS one of the worst presidents ever. Had one crisis. Fucked it up. Did his best to destroy and undermine our institutions. Tried to coerce foreign and domestic leaders into illegal activities.

Then, he tops it off with Jan. 6.

So, pally boy, take your bitches to the historians. They can speak for thrnselves.

Back