Are Trump supporters all dumb?

:okjen: Yeah, okay...you guys run on that, PLEEEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZ run on that moronic crap straight out of the script for idiocracy (great movie BTW. You might want to watch it if you want to know how the right sees the current crop of jackasses).

How many degrees do you have from Trump U?

:okjen: Yeah, okay...you guys run on that, PLEEEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZ run on that moronic crap straight out of the script for idiocracy (great movie BTW. You might want to watch it if you want to know how the right sees the current crop of jackasses).

No one wants MORE insight into the turd pile inside your brain case

I think they are.
I used to think the right wing trolls were just trying to be a nuisance.
Now I think they truly are stupid.

Not at all, many, at least politicians, see Trump as a means to an end, jumping on the bandwagon, others, just lack the courage to admit what Trump is, common trait of all democracies plagued by autocratic demagogues

Yesterday, 07:06 PM #19 | Top Joe Capitalist's Avatar Joe Capitalist Joe Capitalist is online now
Racism is a disease
Thanks
Thanked 9,213 Times in 5,942 PostsGroans20Groaned 596 Times in 560 Posts
Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
A lot of hate.
This much hate?

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post
Remove Your Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:
evince (Today)
Verified User

I keep trying to quote post 19

Instead it posts the quoted post

duhhhh look at picture duhhhhhh

Yes! That's right, it's a PICTURE! Well, actually it's called a GIF, but you came so close! I'm proud of you! Today after school, right after you get off that short bus, I want you to scurry inside and ask your mom to help you use your words better. I'd guess that if you practiced speaking for just 15 minutes, you'd be the best president of the idiocracy EVER!

Yes! That's right, it's a PICTURE! Well, actually it's called a GIF, but you came so close! I'm proud of you! Today after school, right after you get off that short bus, I want you to scurry inside and ask your mom to help you use your words better. I'd guess that if you practiced speaking for just 15 minutes, you'd be the best president of the idiocracy EVER!

shut up dummy

Back