'Are You Seriously This Stupid?': Legal Minds Nail Trump After Fox News 'Confession'

'Are You Seriously This Stupid?': Legal Minds Nail Trump After Fox News 'Confession'​

The former president's latest defense backfires on social media.

Donald Trump on Sunday tried to defend himself from the criminal charges he’s facing in the election interference case ― but experts say it sounded more like a confession.
Trump on Fox News bragged that his poll numbers go up every time he’s indicted.
“Whoever heard you get indicted for interfering with a presidential election, where you have every right to do it, you get indicted, and your poll numbers go up,” he said.
Trump's stupidity is newly fortified by the Supreme Court ruling on "presidential immunity", as if it were his official duty to run for re-election.
His poll numbers, all the way up to 43 percent, are on a par with his acumen.

Agreed Trump isn't above the law but Congress doesn't want to hold him accountable.
I am not to sure about that.
I think there are a lot in Congress that would like to see Trump fully investigated , including some Republicans but I think a lot of them are afraid of what might happen to them if Trump gets back in .
OR Trump will go on the war path against them creating all kinds of lies and putting out all types of misinformation against them that all his low IQ MAGA followers will believe and spread making it hard for them to keep their job.
yes I think they are more afraid of retaliation from Trump and the MAGAS just like that worker in Arlington.
as we all know Trump is not above REVENGE, on fact he did say he wants to get revenge against any and all people HE thinks wronged him.
Trump is one of the worlds largest POS there ever way.
Have a nice day

you-did-whaaaat-v0-xityw4ci5gmd1.png

Trump's stupidity is newly fortified by the Supreme Court ruling on "presidential immunity", as if it were his official duty to run for re-election.
His poll numbers, all the way up to 43 percent, are on a par with his acumen.
It's up to Congress to figure out what are "official duties". I doubt any sane, loyal Congressional rep believes fomenting an attack on Congress is an "official duty".

Agreed Trump isn't above the law but Congress doesn't want to hold him accountable.
What would you like congress to do? Pass new laws to charge him with crimes? That's what they do you know dipshit. They write laws, they do not hold anyone accountable for anything in normal times.

I am not to sure about that.
I think there are a lot in Congress that would like to see Trump fully investigated , including some Republicans but I think a lot of them are afraid of what might happen to them if Trump gets back in .
OR Trump will go on the war path against them creating all kinds of lies and putting out all types of misinformation against them that all his low IQ MAGA followers will believe and spread making it hard for them to keep their job.
yes I think they are more afraid of retaliation from Trump and the MAGAS just like that worker in Arlington.
as we all know Trump is not above REVENGE, on fact he did say he wants to get revenge against any and all people HE thinks wronged him.
Trump is one of the worlds largest POS there ever way.
Have a nice day
Agreed the problem is a dividend Congress which represents a divided nation.

As the Harris campaign is demonstrating, a lot of Americans would rather embrace hope and joy rather than hate and discontent.

927avi.jpg

'Are You Seriously This Stupid?': Legal Minds Nail Trump After Fox News 'Confession'​

Donald Trump on Sunday tried to defend himself from the criminal charges he’s facing in the election interference case ― but experts say it sounded more like a confession.
“Whoever heard you get indicted for interfering with a presidential election, where you have every right to do it, you get indicted, and your poll numbers go up,” he said.
Better retain counsel, the huffington puffington post says so!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok for the second time:

What would you like congress to do about it?
Their fucking job. They pass the buck to SCOTUS or punt to the WH for EOs rather than do their job of legislating, Joe. That's their jobs as most Americans know and you obviously don't.

Congress can demand an investigation and push to prosecute all offenders. They won't because they've become ineffectual. IMO, most Americans are like myself and getting fed up with the non-legislating coming out of Washington, DC.

Agreed the problem is a dividend Congress which represents a divided nation.

As the Harris campaign is demonstrating, a lot of Americans would rather embrace hope and joy rather than hate and discontent.

927avi.jpg
Yes it is a divided Congress but I still think a lot of Congressmen and senators are really afraid of Retaliation from the far right/ MAGA and Trump if they try to do anything.
as Trump already said he is going to go on a REVENGE tour if he does get reelected.
and even if he doesn't any Congressmen or Senator that try's to proceed with any investigation of Trump will have his or her name dragged through the mud by Trump and the MAGA.
You can bet Trump and the MAGA will make up all kinds of lies about that person and the LOW IQ MAGAS will run with every one of them and even embellish them when they can.
That I think is the biggest reason why a lot of the people in Congress are afraid to do anything.
Have a nice day

Yes it is a divided Congress but I still think a lot of Congressmen and senators are really afraid of Retaliation from the far right/ MAGA and Trump if they try to do anything.
as Trump already said he is going to go on a REVENGE tour if he does get reelected.
and even if he doesn't any Congressmen or Senator that try's to proceed with any investigation of Trump will have his or her name dragged through the mud by Trump and the MAGA.
You can bet Trump and the MAGA will make up all kinds of lies about that person and the LOW IQ MAGAS will run with every one of them and even embellish them when they can.
That I think is the biggest reason why a lot of the people in Congress are afraid to do anything.
Have a nice day
Which means they are either cowards or traitors.
Agreed on Trump's claims of revenge. He proved that by tubing Republicans who opposed him in 2018 and handing the Democrats the House.

Trump and all MAGAts lie excessively. They'll do and say anything to get into power and Make America White Again.

161118163450-make-america-white-again-racist-graffiti-super-169.jpg

What would you like congress to do? Pass new laws to charge him with crimes? That's what they do you know dipshit. They write laws, they do not hold anyone accountable for anything in normal times.

“Normal times” for a President are the times he is acting in his capacity as President. What Trump did on Jan. 6 was in his role as candidate, seeking another term as president. I guess it’s possible this Supreme Court will decide attacking his own government was an official Constitutional duty, however.

Last edited:
Which means they are either cowards or traitors.
Agreed on Trump's claims of revenge. He proved that by tubing Republicans who opposed him in 2018 and handing the Democrats the House.

Trump and all MAGAts lie excessively. They'll do and say anything to get into power and Make America White Again.

161118163450-make-america-white-again-racist-graffiti-super-169.jpg
Shove your white guilt where the sun don't shine.

You and jerod sound a lot alike.

Back