Ask A Question to Person below you

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
Since the person above me did not ask a question, I will just ask one myself.

Do you know how to follow directions?

Since the person above me did not ask a question, I will just ask one myself.

Do you know how to follow directions?

Since I am the one above you...DEE Dee...do you always pat yourself on the back?...You sure think alot about yourself...must be nice to be perfect!:rolleyes:

Or eating a diet of Spam...like Said 1 does...welfare in Canada sucks!

We call it social assistance up here. And to be honest, I don't know why I didn't go this route right after highschool. Nothing beats the convenience of public housing. If I want crack or weed, I just go next door as opposed to down the street. I'm also raising my daughter to believe strongly in living off the system, it will be her choice when the time comes to decide, though. Even though I'm trying to be unbiased and present social assistance in the most neutral light possible, I think she's getting the message because she said the darndest thing the other day. She said "Mommy, my knee hurts, can I go on disability?" Some day dear, some day. Kids say the cutest things.

We call it social assistance up here. And to be honest, I don't know why I didn't go this route right after highschool. Nothing beats the convenience of public housing. If I want crack or weed, I just go next door as opposed to down the street. I'm also raising my daughter to believe strongly in living off the system, it will be her choice when the time comes to decide, though. Even though I'm trying to be unbiased and present social assistance in the most neutral light possible, I think she's getting the message because she said the darndest thing the other day. She said "Mommy, my knee hurts, can I go on disability?" Some day dear, some day. Kids say the cutest things.

Well hun..I feel your pain..if ya are hungry I will send ya a 'Walker Texas Ranger Super Burger' or pizza with anchovies...do you have a ultralight airport near ya?...I am on a budget! or Wait till summer ,I should have the LSA by then! Then again maybe I will dispatch Grouch for this mission!

I think she's getting the message because she said the darndest thing the other day. She said "Mommy, my knee hurts, can I go on disability?" Some day dear, some day. Kids say the cutest things.

You must be so proud. Your little one following in your footsteps.

Back