Asshat Going on about Jews and Sorcerers

An arab coalition in the parliament? WOw. That means israel has nothing to do with jews. Cool.:rolleyes:

Grow up, damo.
Face it, your fear of them taking over and making you worship Noah are silly. The reason people can't take you seriously are the inane fears that Madonna and the Jews will take over the world and make you follow some inane law, apparently through the "mysticism" of "Kabbalism".

As for you not fearing them, it is silly to suggest you have no fear of it. You spend an inordinate amount of time warning us all of them and their "plans", nobody spends that amount of time without actually taking them seriously.

Getting all huffy because they have done what you want to do, supposedly, by making an ethnic nation is plain sad. Fearing them because of it is just preposterous.

Face it, your fear of them taking over and making you worship Noah are silly. The reason people can't take you seriously are the inane fears that Madonna and the Jews will take over the world and make you follow some inane law, apparently through the "mysticism" of "Kabbalism".

As for you not fearing them, it is silly to suggest you have no fear of it. You spend an inordinate amount of time warning us all of them and their "plans", nobody spends that amount of time without actually taking them seriously.

Noahidism is not "worshipping noah". It's similar to the concept of the Dhimmi, in islam, a religiously sanctioned second class citizenship.

I am not afraid. Burn your strawmen, damo.

Noahidism is not "worshipping noah". It's similar to the concept of the Dhimmi, in islam, a religiously sanctioned second class citizenship.

If you are unafraid why do you constantly warn everybody and tell them how doomed they are "going to be"?

You spend waaaay too much time for us to believe that you are "unafraid"...

At least start some new schtick. This one is old.

I have an idea! We can talk about the insults painted into the Sistine Chapel by Michelangelo because the Pope wouldn't let him finish sculpting a tomb. You know... the original context of the thread...

If you are unafraid why do you constantly warn everybody and tell them how doomed they are "going to be"?

You spend waaaay too much time for us to believe that you are "unafraid"...

At least start some new schtick. This one is old.

It's just a way to pass the time until Olam Ha Ba, or the world To Come.

Awesome. Everytime you rant about noahidism, I am going to start ranting about dhimmism. Those damn dhimmists and their Muslim overlords are going to take over the world!!!! Asshate, have you paid your tax like a good dhimmi? or do I have to cut off your left big toe?

Awesome. Everytime you rant about noahidism, I am going to start ranting about dhimmism. Those damn dhimmists and their Muslim overlords are going to take over the world!!!! Asshate, have you paid your tax like a good dhimmi? or do I have to cut off your left big toe?

Deal. They're both bad.

ZOMG1!!!1!!! Here they come! Watch out people.. Ruuuuun!

Again, let's talk about the Sistine Chapel now. You can create a "fear Madonna because she's teh kabbalist thread" if that's what you want to talk about.

Did you dig deeper into your own thread? Do you want me to give you some homework questions about it?

Did you dig deeper into your own thread? Do you want me to give you some homework questions about it?
Did you create your own thread like a big boy? This one has been hijacked...

I thought it was an interesting subject. I must be an idea geek.

Tell, you what. I'll change the title and edit the first post to make the thread about your inane fear.

I'll start a new thread about the Sistine Chapel, where I can hold a conversation about that.

Back