Asshat Going on about Jews and Sorcerers

2000 pts for originality. That would make a great sitcom.

I actually thought of a show called Space Court, premised in the future where jews fly around in spaceships meting out justice to the underlings. It's Like Night Court meets Battlestar galactica.

I actually thought of a show called Space Court, premised in the future where jews fly around in spaceships meting out justice to the underlings. It's Like Night Court meets Battlestar galactica.
For some reason I thought of "Pigs in Space" when I read this.

Hey the first mob to work out that there was only one God needed to keep everyone under control need to be cut some slack. It was masterful. One God is enough to frighten the fuck out of most people but some still require a pantheon of threats (eg Hindus) but they're pretty backward. So, leave the Jews alone, the great gift they gave the world was monotheism and don't bloody well forget it.

Hey the first mob to work out that there was only one God needed to keep everyone under control need to be cut some slack. It was masterful. One God is enough to frighten the fuck out of most people but some still require a pantheon of threats (eg Hindus) but they're pretty backward. So, leave the Jews alone, the great gift they gave the world was monotheism and don't bloody well forget it.

Their gift is elitism and lies. I piss on their gift. they suck. You can be a jew worshipping noahide dullard if you want to, but it's pretty stupid.

And you can be an angry guy with no solutions. Both get the same thing done.

Actually, you're wrong. Noahide dullards actually carry out the agenda of their subconscious masters and perpetuate it's propaganda, while "angry" men at least point out the truth. I know the truth makes your masonic flesh writhe and burn, but please just try to deal with it.

Last edited:
Actually, you're wrong. Noahide dullards actually carry out the agenda of their subconscious masters and perpetuate it's propaganda, while "angry" men at least point out the truth. I know the truth makes your masonic flesh writhe and burn, but please just try to deal with it.
Nothing could be further from reality.

Making yourself appear insane about things doesn't help point out the "truth". If it were true, it would simply help to cover it. People tend to shy from those who they think are crazy.

Asshat once again, destroys the competition.

There's intelligence, then above that wrung there's damocles, but at the top of the ladder, AssHat reigns.

Nothing could be further from reality.

Making yourself appear insane about things doesn't help point out the "truth". If it were true, it would simply help to cover it. People tend to shy from those who they think are crazy.

I'm happy with how I'm perceived.

People shy away from those they perceive as liars.

Back