Asshat rules. Fucking rules this board!

My favorite part is where Beefy claims that the women want him. Which women? I know I don’t. I know you don’t. I know thorn don’t. I am willing to bet that Meg doesn’t. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that Kathi, despite being some sort of self-hating female conservative, doesn’t want asshat.

So what he really means is, the same thing Chris Matthews means, when he says about Bush “women love this guy, am I right? I mean, they love him. They love that whole tough guy landing on a carrier, I’m going to protect you thing, right?” And what both Chris Matthews and Beefy mean is: I love this guy. I want this guy. I got hard when he landed on that aircraft carrier. I think he looks great in jeans. I’m going to project these repressed homoerotic urges onto women.

Oh darla, you protest too much. How sweet.

My favorite part is where Beefy claims that the women want him. Which women? I know I don’t. I know you don’t. I know thorn don’t. I am willing to bet that Meg doesn’t. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that Kathi, despite being some sort of self-hating female conservative, doesn’t want ashat. ..

LMAO @ Darla

Why y'all lying to yourselves? You KNOW you want a real man to just grab you by the hair and make you do what you wanted to all along...

No crying.

I've merely done things like explain why men make more money. Only in the mind of an idiot does that make me a sexist.
Who said anything about sexist. And your tears are showing.

"But, but... But... *sniff* I didn't saaaay that! I just said *sniff*... You're a dummy!"

:cry: <- asshat

You need to stop digging, bud. You are going to lose all that sex appeal.

Who said anything about sexist. And your tears are showing.

"But, but... But... *sniff* I didn't saaaay that! I just said *sniff*... You're a dummy!"

:cry: <- asshat

You need to stop digging, bud. You are going to lose all that sex appeal.

You need to stop digging strawmen out of your ass. Of course forcing women to do stuff implies sexism. Don't lie.

You need to stop digging strawmen out of your ass. Of course forcing women to do stuff implies sexism. Don't lie.
It implies a penchant for BDSM, not sexism. Man, counterculture is not your forte. You should step quietly away...

I'm amazed that you can see that I was sarcastic, it doesn't seem to be one of your abilities if it's a compliment. Anyway, I was joking with the ladies. If you'd like to hop in and have some fun you can join in, otherwise you are just taking away from your magnificent image as a sexy beast. I've been giving good advice, jump in and have fun. Everybody else is.

It implies a penchant for BDSM, not sexism. Man, counterculture is not your forte. You should step quietly away...
Yeah. That's what you meant. Right.
I'm amazed that you can see that I was sarcastic, it doesn't seem to be one of your abilities if it's a compliment. Anyway, I was joking with the ladies. If you'd like to hop in and have some fun you can join in, otherwise you are just taking away from your magnificent image as a sexy beast.

You've been sarcastic a lot lately when you get your ass handed to you. It's funny.

Yeah. That's what you meant. Right.

You've been sarcastic a lot lately when you get your ass handed to you. It's funny.
Not everything is some awesome serious actual insult. You're losing your own game here. And badly so. At this point your tears are making a mess of the text on my screen. Quit it. You are soaking the paper. At least get a tissue, Tito.

Not everything is some awesome serious actual insult. You're losing your own game here. And badly so. At this point your tears are making a mess of the text on my screen. Quit it. You are soaking the paper. At least get a tissue, Tito.

I'm winning on levels you can't even fathom.:)

Back