Asshat rules. Fucking rules this board!

I'm amazed that you can see that I was sarcastic, it doesn't seem to be one of your abilities if it's a compliment. Anyway, I was joking with the ladies. If you'd like to hop in and have some fun you can join in, otherwise you are just taking away from your magnificent image as a sexy beast. I've been giving good advice, jump in and have fun. Everybody else is.

Even I could tell you were joking. Let me tell you, its pretty hard to tell when your joking a lot of times.

Even I could tell you were joking. Let me tell you, its pretty hard to tell when your joking a lot of times.

if people think his comment is funny then he will say it is a joke, if people take it seriously he will call it his serious argument.

if people think his comment is funny then he will say it is a joke, if people take it seriously he will call it his serious argument.

Oh is that what he does, Grind? I guess you're the authority on what people do then. Is that it? Huh? Huh? Is it?

Not really, way too often people take dry sarcasm as serious argument. I used to spend a bunch of time explaining. Now I try to avoid it and make the jokes more obvious.

My favorite part is where Beefy claims that the women want him. Which women? I know I don’t. I know you don’t. I know thorn don’t. I am willing to bet that Meg doesn’t. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that Kathi, despite being some sort of self-hating female conservative, doesn’t want asshat.

So what he really means is, the same thing Chris Matthews means, when he says about Bush “women love this guy, am I right? I mean, they love him. They love that whole tough guy landing on a carrier, I’m going to protect you thing, right?” And what both Chris Matthews and Beefy mean is: I love this guy. I want this guy. I got hard when he landed on that aircraft carrier. I think he looks great in jeans. I’m going to project these repressed homoerotic urges onto women.

:) for the first time i don't feel like such a noob on the site. YAY

oh btw this may or may not be a drunken post

For the record, I was completely sober, of sound mind, and having a moment of pure, unabashed lucidity when I wrote this thread.

For the record, I was completely sober, of sound mind, and having a moment of pure, unabashed lucidity when I wrote this thread.

Well what the fuck? Did he give you a blowjob or are you just that woefully ignorant? If you seriously meant what you said, you must be the same poster as AHZ, that is the only rational explanation, because the guy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about 95% of the time.

Well what the fuck? Did he give you a blowjob or are you just that woefully ignorant? If you seriously meant what you said, you must be the same poster as AHZ, that is the only rational explanation, because the guy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about 95% of the time.

He is still 4% ahead of you :D

Yes, I am AHZ. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the insight maineman.

Back