At least two shooters at Trump hit

Young folk no longer believe the lies you spread. They have access to the same reality as I do.
Its rather alarming the number of people here who think that Walt is stupid.

These people are so disconnected that they almost certainly wont be helping...Walts single mission is to confuse people and keep them from figuring out what is going on so that they will give up trying and do as they are told by our abusers.

THREE shooters? ALL missed Trump's vitals? Where did crooks get the other two, the chess club at school?
Just as the SS is not remotely what it once was neither is the FBI.......all across the spectrum competence gets hammered by WOKE Death Cult ideology.

But ya....the FBI director seems embarrassed.

It was FBI taking the shoots

They all missed.

Its rather alarming the number of people here who think that Walt is stupid.

These people are so disconnected that they almost certainly wont be helping...Walts single mission is to confuse people and keep them from figuring out what is going on so that they will give up trying and do as they are told by our abusers.
Cyberia has an endless supply of paid and unpaid merchants of doubt who spread the establishment narrative even when the forensic evidence is overwhelming. There are no magic bullets that profit from peace.

Cyberia has an endless supply of paid and unpaid merchants of doubt who spread the establishment narrative even when the forensic evidence is overwhelming. There are no magic bullets that profit from peace.
Some agents of the Revolution get paid.....some volunteer.

But make no mistake this is about enslaving the masses....these fucks are Evil.

I now believe that the 20yo took no shots, that the FBI had two pros who took 8 shots total, and missed.

I also believe that the FBI wont be trusted with the next hit...the CIA will do it....likely bombing Trump Force One.....and then blaming it on the Russians.
You are free to believe as you choose, but without evidence it’s not persuasive

Some agents of the Revolution get paid.....some volunteer.

But make no mistake this is about enslaving the masses....these fucks are Evil.
No one can deny that Biden was removed from power by the same people who tried to assassinate Trump.

No one can deny that Biden was removed from power by the same people who tried to assassinate Trump.
The cabal that runs America from the shadows and does not give a flying fuck what we think/want/need.....lead by the CIA.

The cabal that runs America from the shadows and does not give a flying fuck what we think/want/need.....lead by the CIA.
The irony is the rest of the world is running away from US hegemony. Even Scandinavia is looking to the east for leadership.

The irony is the rest of the world is running away from US hegemony. Even Scandinavia is looking to the east for leadership.
The American Empire is over.....we will disappear even faster than the British Empire did.

The American Empire is over.....we will disappear even faster than the British Empire did.
The US empire has a huge supply of nukes that allows the war machine to back their hubris . History tells us who are itching to use nukes. That's why I want to see if Trump has the balls to get us out of this mess.

We were told Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone—that was a lie.We were told Sirhan Sirhan acted alone—that was a lie. We were told James Earl Ray acted alone—that was a lie.Now we are being told Thomas Matthew Crooks acted alone.Do you believe them? Here’s why you shouldn't.The Trump assassination attempt reeks of foul play, and the world can smell it.Dr. Chris Martenson has recently presented “rock solid audio proof that there were AT LEAST TWO shooters targeting Trump and the crowd.”This is no longer a fringe “conspiracy theory” because even CNN has acknowledged the presence of gunfire from three distinct weapons: Three shots from Crooks (A), one from the countersniper (C), and five from the mysterious “Weapon B.”Watch this nine-minute video as
@chrismartenson
meticulously breaks down the audio evidence. The following is a summary of Dr. Martenson’s findings:There were at least two distinctly different [unfriendly] weapons being fired.• First three shots were further away than the weapon(s) that fired the next 5-7 shots.• Sonic cracks tell us that they were also fired at Trump’s & audience’s direction (and weren’t taking out Crooks, eg).• This means that the “lone shooter” story is 100% false.As such, Dr. Martenson concludes, “So this tells us that this was a full-on operation.”“These are the questions that need to be asked. I fear for my safety and everybody else’s safety for coming out with this stuff because one thing we know is they don’t like loose ends in these stories. But man, they bollocksed this operation up really badly. Whoever was in charge of it is probably already floating in a river. I don’t know what’s going to happen to them because they really messed this operation up.”
Oh Stop Hawk!

Your paranoia is entertaining only for a while- then it just gets old and pathetic!

The US empire has a huge supply of nukes that allows the war machine to back their hubris . History tells us who are itching to use nukes. That's why I want to see if Trump has the balls to get us out of this mess.
Trump will be killed.

1721845880282-png.1606748

I now believe that the 20yo took no shots, that the FBI had two pros who took 8 shots total, and missed.

I also believe that the FBI wont be trusted with the next hit...the CIA will do it....likely bombing Trump Force One.....and then blaming it on the Russians.
You also believe that Putin and Trump are great leaders, Ukraine is full of Nazis, Israel was behind 9/11, Toxic was really a teacher, and pigs can fly. So there's that. :laugh:

Your posts are why we need to ask @Damocles to add a crazy emoji to the reactions.

Back