At least two shooters at Trump hit

OIP.aCr0YgSZvx5-0Qzyo30z5wHaJb

Trump assassination attempt: the limits of the propaganda model. Excerpt:'It is hard to ignore: the indoctrination and propaganda model is creaking and groaning at all its seams. The Veil of Appearances that is meant to hide all dirty laundry from the public eye is tearing left and right. And that's why the step toward terror is increasingly being taken. One can see something frightening in it, but it also heralds the beginning of the end of the propaganda model. No one knows exactly how long the endgame will last, but it is certain that the system is in deep crisis. From the fact that the Democrats ran with someone like Biden and then had to force him out in this amateurish and transparent manner, we can only conclude one thing with certainty: the desperation must be enormous.' Read the full article here:

-----------------------------------------------------

The breaking of the brainwashings will be a blessing.....it will also be massively traumatic to its victims.....the majority of Americans who currently have no idea of what reality looks like.

The big question now is where was the pro assassin who missed with three shots located? Almost certainly he was in one of the buildings, my grapevine has been taking about how these things are done....but which one we dont know.

Its the illegal illegitimate regime, and it is UniParty.....with the CIA in the lead.
I find it interesting that Lt Col. Tony Shaffer pointed directly at the leaders of the democrat party to try another assassination of Trump.

I find it interesting that Lt Col. Tony Shaffer pointed directly at the leaders of the democrat party to try another assassination of Trump.
I have said that they have no choice but to take Trump out now, that with the failed hit they have made him even bigger....I suggest a bombing of Trump Force One blaming the Russians.....but Schaffer is not blaming the Democrats alone....this is a cabal and he knows it.

I have said that they have no choice but to take Trump out now, that with the failed hit they have made him even bigger....I suggest a bombing of Trump Force One blaming the Russians.....but Schaffer is not blaming the Democrats alone....this is a cabal and he knows it.
6.Jan is nothing compared to what's about to go down.

6.Jan is nothing compared to what's about to go down.
Multiple Black Swan events my grapevine is screaming......the big thing I am wondering about is now when we get informed that the Constitution is over?

It is but the Revolution is trying to get as far as they can before telling us.

Back