Awesome interview by Harris!

In the early twentieth century there was a movement to give more power to citizens in the selection of candidates for the party's nomination. The primary election developed from this reform movement. In a primary election, registered voters may participate in choosing the candidate for the party's nomination by voting through secret ballot, as in a general election.

The coup and coronation did not allow the 14.5 million primary voters a choice…they were disenfranchised.

Hell hath no fury like a disenfranchised voter.

CNN Didn’t Interview Kamala Harris, It Swaddled Her In A Security Blanket
the federalist.com

Last edited:
I was the interview, no notes. You should watch it.
I know you are busy and have a quota on how many car warranties you need to sell, but come break tile we all would like some details on the Heels Up "interview" and why you are sooooo excited. Details matter.

You might also expound on Walz dodging the only tough question Bash asked him about his weapons or war comment. Feel free to leave out the $18 billion surplus he spent and still raised taxes on the residents of MN or the half $ Billion stolen by Somalis in his State with zero repercussions.

You have no clue as to the notes and she looked down at the desk constantly.
I saw that there were none, and you claimed they were there, they were not.

Your new game is to ask me to prove a negative over and over again.

Prove to me, you are not a homosexual!

Jarod thinks a 27 minute interview where Harris justified her flip flops by saying her underlying values had not changed wasn't weird. Jarod is just as weird as Harris and her emotional support Elmer Fudd.

She had the questions before the interview. Why did she need to have notes?

Post a link proving she had no notes.

You are the one who needs to prove that you are not a homosexual pervert. You posted the queer flag for a long time.

You are the one that flew a gay pride flag. We know you are a fag.

FRACKING: The trouble for her on this issue started in 2019 during the Democratic presidential primary when she said on CNN that “there’s no question I’m in favor of banning fracking.” She abandoned that position as Biden’s running mate, but Trump, who will hold an event in central Pennsylvania today, has been hammering Harris over the issue whenever he’s in the Keystone State, which is the No. 2 producer of natural gas in the U.S.

Harris last night said unequivocally that she would not ban fracking as president, explaining that she has studied the issue and concluded that U.S. climate goals could be accomplished without a ban. This is clearer than she’s been before, but not exactly new. As she noted, the Inflation Reduction Act included an expansion of fracking leases, and Harris cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate for the bill.

Was she lying then or is she lying now?
did you even read your own post?

Harris last night said unequivocally that she would not ban fracking as president, explaining that she has studied the issue and concluded that U.S. climate goals could be accomplished without a ban.

for your info in your post it says " she has studied the issue and concluded climate goals can be accomplished without a ban "

so she studied it and changed her mind.
aren't people entitled to change their mind if the get new information?
well that is what it looks like she did.
Have a nice day

We've really got something special in Kamala Harris.
This broad is first tier all the way.

More proof to my long-held theory
that the primary system is NOT the best way for a political party to choose its candidate.
This is laughable. Any value in Kamala is being created by the Mockingbird DNC MSM.

I know you are busy and have a quota on how many car warranties you need to sell, but come break tile we all would like some details on the Heels Up "interview" and why you are sooooo excited. Details matter.

You might also expound on Walz dodging the only tough question Bash asked him about his weapons or war comment. Feel free to leave out the $18 billion surplus he spent and still raised taxes on the residents of MN or the half $ Billion stolen by Somalis in his State with zero repercussions.
But he is real good at murdering defenseless birds.

Harris last night said unequivocally that she would not ban fracking as president, explaining that she has studied the issue and concluded that U.S. climate goals could be accomplished without a ban.

for your info in your post it says " she has studied the issue and concluded climate goals can be accomplished without a ban "

Have a nice day
She said her underlying values had not changed

trumpets lowered the expectations. The Vice President exceeded them by far.

She gave an awesome interview.

On to the debate!
I like the fact she admitted her positions and values have not changed........therefore she's stuck with all the statements she made before she became the nominal nominee......

well she did say " climate goals can be accomplished without a ban "
so where is she changing her values ?
her / their climate goals still can be met without the ban,
Have a nice day
She'll choke them out with restrictions. Like guns.

Have a nice day
EARL you made the post saying she studied Fracking and it looks like she got more up to date info and figured out the climate change agenda can be achieved without the ban,
so she has changed her mind aren't people entitled to change their minds if they get updated info?
Have a nice day

Back