awwww yeah... can i get some justice in da house!!!!

You say this:
hey Dimmy, I never said the policy was your opinion. I said it shouldn't be that way, and that was my opinion. Spinining it to your way of thinking doesn't cut it. I did say I think the policy is BS. Get things right for once.

After you posted this:
and again BS. you mentioned it because is was your opinion. (to which you have a perfect right. bit don't be disengeneous about it.)

You were wrong. I posted it because it is a rule of the NFL, they have a strict policy against gambling.

I said that if he is banned for life it will be because of the gambling, you then said that I was posting BS, I then reiterated it is not my opinion, but a rule of the NFL. You then said it was my opinion.

I post again, that it is in fact a rule of the NFL, and that it is indeed a strict one and that IF he gets banned for life it will be because of the involvement with gambling and not for the treatment of dogs.

No, just arrogant, rigid, stubborn and self-righteous.

I don't know, SF might be right. I have been wondering that myself the past few days. He is increasingly nasty and mean. That is a sign of senility I believe. And his nastiness and meaness to Damo can't be explained. It's just beyond the pale and for no reason.

I don't know, SF might be right. I have been wondering that myself the past few days. He is increasingly nasty and mean. That is a sign of senility I believe. And his nastiness and meaness to Damo can't be explained. It's just beyond the pale and for no reason.

Well, Damo is an evil conservative bastard.... you cannot ever underestimate that.

;)

It really wasn't the mean and nasty that made me say that... it is the fact that some of his posts are just gibberish.

"You do NOT know if all the charges are true. just the ones he has pled too. he allso didn't have anything to do with the trade center bombing. I'm not arguing that he shouldn't be punished, but the charges have nothing to do with football"

The above was his last post to me. Thus, my first thought was...

:fogey:

It really wasn't the mean and nasty that made me say that... it is the fact that some of his posts are just gibberish.

"You do NOT know if all the charges are true. just the ones he has pled too. he allso didn't have anything to do with the trade center bombing. I'm not arguing that he shouldn't be punished, but the charges have nothing to do with football"

The above was his last post to me. Thus, my first thought was...

LOL

That is sooo him (the fogey).

LOL to you both! I forgot "defensive" and "controlling". I think perhaps the nastiness is a part of that, the fear of losing control over life that comes with old age.

I think our pal has been a control freak all his life.

LOL to you both! I forgot "defensive" and "controlling". I think perhaps the nastiness is a part of that, the fear of losing control over life that comes with old age.

I think our pal has been a control freak all his life.

Well, I have noticed that the unpleasant characteristics that people have their whole lives, get worse and worse as they get older, until finally they become intolerable and it's time to shoot them. So, you are probably right Thorn.

Well, I have noticed that the unpleasant characteristics that people have their whole lives, get worse and worse as they get older, until finally they become intolerable and it's time to shoot them. So, you are probably right Thorn.

LOLOL! I'm still laughing about this one! Doesn't it make you wonder which of our own characteristics are going to become intolerable to others in our "twilight" years? I'm going to start becoming a kinder, gentler person right away! Well, maybe not. :p

Well, at least Adam gave him the political compass site to go to. I imagine he is still over there trying to figure out how to get off of page two. So we should have a few more hours before he finds the "next page" button.

LOLOL! I'm still laughing about this one! Doesn't it make you wonder which of our own characteristics are going to become intolerable to others in our "twilight" years? I'm going to start becoming a kinder, gentler person right away! Well, maybe not. :p

Yes, I have definitely wondered about that for myself. I'm afraid I'm going to be a very horny and socially inappropriate senior.

I probably will not get invited to any nice places.

Yep kinda like drunks Age like alc lets out the inner you.

Back