Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged (Movie)

Do you think that the founders would agree that thoughtless obedience to their ideas would be a good thing? Also, there's somewhat of a difference between protecting what you believe is their interpretation of the constitution and protecting their interpretation of the constitution. As it is, conservatives mainly just use constitutional arguments where they find it convenient to advance their ideology, and otherwise ignore it.
Aint that the damned truth. Nice retort WM!

I was afraid that modernizing the story to today's business plans would f' it all up. But they did a great job of it. Go see this, it was good.

Also, is it worth dropping the dime to see it in the theater? Fat chances of that happening for me. I only go to the movies on date night and this is definately not my wifes cup of tea. She's not much interested in either philosophy, epistomolgy or politics.

Do you think that the founders would agree that thoughtless obedience to their ideas would be a good thing? Also, there's somewhat of a difference between protecting what you believe is their interpretation of the constitution and protecting their interpretation of the constitution. As it is, conservatives mainly just use constitutional arguments where they find it convenient to advance their ideology, and otherwise ignore it.
Watermark+seriousness=Libertarian/Awesome.

Any Rand would not exert herself to save a small child from drowning. The fact that she is an article of interest shows the depravity of the american culture.

Back