Babysitting a suicide case

The best way to describe her currently is like a chipmunk on cocaine.

She constantly bobs here head back and forth, and stares at me for uncomfortable long periods of time, before darting her eyes to something else. She is always mumbling and seems to have several thoughts at once, rarely finishing a complete sentence. "oh i like roller coasters, my favorite was, how old are you? mm yeah. This is a good burger. We are getting a lot of snow tomorrow I think. So I like this roller coaster"

She is a majjooooooooor fucking head case

I don't know what's funnier, the fact you want your family member to die, or the fact that her being alive is making you miserable.

I'm the worst human being I've ever met.

she is talking a mile a minute currently, about mostly mundane things like the weather. It seems she is overstimulated from having actual people around. She's fucking hyper. And all the while, I resent her, with seething anger, because while she prattles on about the mundane I know what she is doing. She used a blatant attempt to manipulate my family so she could have some social interaction.

You have the letter saying she was going to kill herself; so get ahold of the local authorities and have her committed for a 72 hour evaluation.
If nothing else, it might stop her from pulling this; but if she is "off kilter", then she'll get help.

Danger to yourself is a reason for the evalutation.

The best way to describe her currently is like a chipmunk on cocaine.

She constantly bobs here head back and forth, and stares at me for uncomfortable long periods of time, before darting her eyes to something else. She is always mumbling and seems to have several thoughts at once, rarely finishing a complete sentence. "oh i like roller coasters, my favorite was, how old are you? mm yeah. This is a good burger. We are getting a lot of snow tomorrow I think. So I like this roller coaster"

She is a majjooooooooor fucking head case

Just think....this might be you in 30 years! :)

she is talking a mile a minute currently, about mostly mundane things like the weather. It seems she is overstimulated from having actual people around. She's fucking hyper. And all the while, I resent her, with seething anger, because while she prattles on about the mundane I know what she is doing. She used a blatant attempt to manipulate my family so she could have some social interaction.
Oh for Christs sakes you self centered little prick! She's a human being! Show some god damned compassion. Is a kind word and acknowledgement of her humanity going to kill you? Just remember Grind....there but for the grace of God goes you!!!

Wants social interaction, huh? Fill out her profile on a dating site such as POF. It's all free. She's guaranteed to receive email. That will lift her spirits. She'll feel wanted.

Back