Babysitting a suicide case

Why do we have to be such pussies in the modern age? I mean, think about his aunt. "OH NOEZ, I lost everything!!!! Everybody feel sorry for me!" Oh, waaaahhh!!! SOMEBODY CALL THE WHAAAAMMMBBULANCE!!!!! As if losing everything is something to get pissy about. It's like those fucking pussy African children who are whining about the fact that they've got nothing to eat. Well, Elisabeth Fritzl was locked in a basement by her father for 20 years, repeatedly raped, and had 6 children. And you think you have it bad? Get some fucking perspective, you worthless piece of shit. Jesus Christ.

oh btw, she is not my aunt. i was wrong on that. she's my adopted cousin once removed. which means she means dick all to me. she is soooo fucking weird too. She follows me around like a puppy. literally if i walk somewhere, she just casually walks that way. i go somewhere else, so does she. it fucking creeps me out.

kathy%20bates%20misery.jpg

Why do we have to be such pussies in the modern age? I mean, think about his aunt. "OH NOEZ, I lost everything!!!! Everybody feel sorry for me!" Oh, waaaahhh!!! SOMEBODY CALL THE WHAAAAMMMBBULANCE!!!!! As if losing everything is something to get pissy about. It's like those fucking pussy African children who are whining about the fact that they've got nothing to eat. Well, Elisabeth Fritzl was locked in a basement by her father for 20 years, repeatedly raped, and had 6 children. And you think you have it bad? Get some fucking perspective, you worthless piece of shit. Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ Skidmark.....you really do need to get laid!

oh btw, she is not my aunt. i was wrong on that. she's my adopted cousin once removed. which means she means dick all to me. she is soooo fucking weird too. She follows me around like a puppy. literally if i walk somewhere, she just casually walks that way. i go somewhere else, so does she. it fucking creeps me out.
You mean like Billy? He's my adopted cousin completely removed.

Are you recycling avatars, I swear you've used that one before?

can someone quote toms posts for me? he's on ignore and i can't see what he said :x

i bet it's something stupid though

Back