APP - Barack Obama and the Democrats did not inherit the bad economy;

The slow march of the right toward insanity is really something to watch.

Just an FYI: the economy was pretty bad in December.

Obama promised that he wouldn't let unemployment get over 8%, now it's 10%. *shrug*

The admin projected unemployment peaking at 8.3%. They were wrong.

Can you show me where Obama "promised" that he would personally keep unemployment from going above 8%, however?

The admin projected unemployment peaking at 8.3%. They were wrong.

Can you show me where Obama "promised" that he would personally keep unemployment from going above 8%, however?
That's what the Messiah promised, and why folks voted for him.

culprits.jpg

http://www.uscitizensassociation.com/pdfs/USCA_Ad.pdf

Harumph!

Integrity? Transparency? Honesty?

I can't remember if there was only one or not.
It was such an absurd statement when he said it anyway.

I have also forgotten the exact wording, all I heard was blah, blah!, like the Charlie Brown teacher voice they always used

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

While I disagree with the assertion that Obama didn't inherit the bad economy, the majority of the above statements are correct and most certainly played a large role in the credit problems we are still facing.

That said, Bush spending like a drunken liberal did not help matters in the least. Nor did Bush or the Republicans do anything to correct the errors of the past. Instead, they went right along cheerleading the same crap Clinton did.... 'more people than ever own their own homes'

While I disagree with the assertion that Obama didn't inherit the bad economy, the majority of the above statements are correct and most certainly played a large role in the credit problems we are still facing.

That said, Bush spending like a drunken liberal did not help matters in the least. Nor did Bush or the Republicans do anything to correct the errors of the past. Instead, they went right along cheerleading the same crap Clinton did.... 'more people than ever own their own homes'
And here it is... Post 500,000... So what are you going to do now, SF?

Back