because no one else has.........ChatGPT could easily replace most of you....

would it be more interesting to use ChatGPT or read the idiotic posts of the JPP lib'ruls......discuss.....

And you don't think that it could just as easily replace sub-intellectual posters like you? ChatGPT actually knows how to punctuate sentences. So it's already smarter than you! And all you'd have to do to generate one of your posts is enter the prompt: "What should someone say if they despise everything Christ taught?" Then hit enter and let 'er rip!

Easy peasy.

And you don't think that it could just as easily replace sub-intellectual posters like you? ChatGPT actually knows how to punctuate sentences. So it's already smarter than you! And all you'd have to do to generate one of your posts is enter the prompt: "What should someone say if they despise everything Christ taught?" Then hit enter and let 'er rip!

Easy peasy.

ChatGPT could have done that without ad homs......just sayin'.......

Last edited:
ChatGPT could done that without ad homs......just sayin'.......

Where did I commit an ad hominem? You surely aren't so dumb as to think any insult is an ad hominem. But maybe you are.

(Pro-Tip: that was an insult as well. NOT an ad hominem. I honestly wish SOME of you mouthbreathers would have taken JUST ONE FUCKIN' LOGIC CLASS!!!!)

Where did I commit an ad hominem? You surely aren't so dumb as to think any insult is an ad hominem. But maybe you are.

(Pro-Tip: that was an insult as well. NOT an ad hominem. I honestly wish SOME of you mouthbreathers would have taken JUST ONE FUCKIN' LOGIC CLASS!!!!)
just insults used instead of debate.....

it appears all the JPP lib'ruls agree that ChatGTP would provide a better quality of debate than their own posts......and have chosen to prove it.......

I haven't tried it yet, but I hear it's pretty impressive. twumptards should use it to write their campaign speeches so they don't all sound like hate spewage.

Apparently they threw it at some law school exams and found that it averaged about a "C" which is kind of interesting. Training sets will no doubt impact that value and hitting the average after just being invented is actually not that bad, IMHO.

I'm really intrigued by content generators from text to graphics. Seems like the conspiracy theory about the "Dead Internet" could now become a reality!

Then it's on to Roko's Basilisk! Oops! Don't look that one up!

Apparently they threw it at some law school exams and found that it averaged about a "C" which is kind of interesting. Training sets will no doubt impact that value and hitting the average after just being invented is actually not that bad, IMHO.

I'm really intrigued by content generators from text to graphics. Seems like the conspiracy theory about the "Dead Internet" could now become a reality!

Then it's on to Roko's Basilisk! Oops! Don't look that one up!

Yes, I saw some news report that you can ask it to create a picture or portrait in any genre and it look like real art.

Back