Because of Yurt, I'm trying to post a Poll.

'Voting someone off the Island'.

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not the Moderators.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the Moderators.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should JPP Members (those in Good Standing) be allowed to participate in a 'Vote someone off the Island".

Each month, the Membership would take a Vote, and the person with the most Votes would be 'tossed off the Island for a day'. Like, let's say that idiot Truth Detector would get the most Votes. He would be 'banned' for a day, then receive 'immunity' for the next year. This would be one way to say "Shut the Hell up" to our Most Annoying members.

Course, this could cause some to get the Red Ass, and have a hissy fit, so THAT should be a consideration.

And, as a side and optional question: (rubbing chin) Should Moderators like Grind and Phantasmal also be subject to this 'Vote someone off the Island'?

Do socks get to vote?

I vote you should not post a poll......

I think we should vote on whether or not Jack needs to be Permabanned. :good4u:

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Can multiple accounts be created just to vote? Ones that have never posted?;)
Socks got the nod, right?

You know, TOP. Jade made a good point. I think Red Team is really passing up on a great way to kneecap Blue Team here. Especially as more investigations into Trump begin to reveal more High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

You know, TOP. Jade made a good point. I think Red Team is really passing up on a great way to kneecap Blue Team here. Especially as more investigations into Trump begin to reveal more High Crimes and Misdemeanors.
So multiple accounts created just to vote? Yay? or Nay?
I'd like to vote;)

So Jack you want to make this a popularity/hate contest. Nah I'll pass, only those who break the rules should get slapped.

Back